Saturday, July 16, 2016

[DOTS FanFic] DOTS One Shot Ch 29 Make it Work



Title:  DOTS One Shot Ch 29 Make it Work
Pairing: Kang Mo Yeon/Yoo Shi Jin
Summary: Always there is something new that happens.


An oppressive quiet hung over the car throughout the beginning of the ride from the military base.

“Let me out here.” Mo Yeon commanded quietly, breaking the silence.

“What?” Shi Jin blustered, “why are you getting off here?”

“I’ll give you a simple choice.” Mo Yeon gave her boyfriend an icy glare, “you will either let me out of the car right now, or I will inform your father that you have been mistreating me, that you need a little visit to remind you to be courteous.”

“I think not.” Shi Jin said shocked by Mo Yeon threat. “Are you angry because…”

“I am not angry.” Mo Yeon hisses.

Shi Jin clenches his teeth, “Well you must be, since we’ve discover that you are going to give birth to my son.”

“How you know it’s a son?” Mo Yeon sniffs, “Besides I can raise the child fine myself!”

“Mo Yeon!” Shi Jin said frustrated, “It’s the hormones talking…and besides it was more embarrassing that you threw up on the General.”

“I don’t need you to remind me of that incident!” Mo Yeon said indignantly.

Shi Jin gave a small chuckle, “Well fainting after that and being brought to the medical corps seem to have softened him.” He was thankful that Mo Yeon didn’t do anything in half.

“Damn you.”

“Well I think it’s more like bless me.” Shi Jin said, “We are getting married because there is no way you can run from me anymore. You are having my child.”

“I still object.” Mo Yeon hisses.

“Fine.” Shi Jin said, “I will just tell your mother.”

“What?” Mo Yeon thump Shi Jin with her fist, “You wouldn’t dare…”

“Watch me.”

Indeed the battle of wills would happen between the two, but after all the military motto was if it cannot be solve find another way.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, yup. It's mo yeon alright. Go on shi jin, persuade her. Writernim, as usual, you are my fairy godmother. Thank you for writing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so love putting them into difficult positions haha

      Delete