Friday, June 10, 2016

[DOTS FanFic] DOTS One Shot Ch 28 To Save Lives

Title: DOTS One Shot Ch 28 To Save Lives
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Character: Yoo Shi Jin
Summary: War Thoughts
Gif Credit: Animemuzikfilmkitaphay



In the middle of the sound from gun fire, I recall searching for shelter in the trenches of rumble structure. In the army you face difficult situations and ducking from the fire in hopes that you aren't rivet by bullets.

The sound of laughter was too far away in memory and the positions as the battle continues on. I was part of a squad with a Captain and I was proud of being a part of him. There were a few close moments for me the capture to the release and the death of my Captain.

I rely on my brothers to keep me up drawing the body of my Captain into the chopper. The firing of missiles aim at us and the rocking of our ride in the sky. All I could feel is the blood staining my hands and my chest ache.

The drive to live the desire to save life because I have lost a few. I never thought I would be taking over the squad for my Captain. People say I should be honored but all I can think about is rise of ranks meant nothing since I lost my mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment