Sunday, January 15, 2017

[DOTS FanFic] Bubbles

 Title: Bubbles
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Drama: Descendant of the Sun 
Genre: Humor, Sexy
Gif Credit:dhia205
Pairing: Yoo Shi Jin/Kang Mo Yeon
Summary: Dreams of rubby ducky in the bath tub
Rating: R



It's my dream. I do as I please.

Mo Yeon melted against Shi Jin, molding her body to the rigid contours of his, offering her lips up for his fierce, devouring kiss, then she took his face between both her hands. Leaning back slightly against his arm, her chocolate eyes gazing deeply into his, his girlfriend replies shakily, “Stop stealing my breath away, Major Yoo,”

“Then stop being so irresistible…” Shi Jin hand slid to join her cheek then his thumb rub her lower lips gently. Her mouth parted sucking the digit into her mouth greeting the gun callous finger with her tongue playfully.

A manly moan slip out of Shi Jin own parted mouth, “you vixen…you sexy…” a sharp nip on his thumb and he felt the constraint in his pants hissing out air to prevent the cuss word that wanted to slip out like butter. “If you continue this way doctor I might require your assistance to alleviate the discomfort I am feeling between my legs.”

Chocolate eyes twinkle with mischief and those full lips let go, “well you came to the right doctor…I always excel in healing my patients quickly and efficiently.” Mo Yeon said wittily, “whether that means I inflict pain…so they would be motivated enough to flee my tender mercy.”

Shi Jin eyes widen and he look away his cheeks totally red from embarrassment. "Are you saying that I like pain?"

"Don't you?" Mo Yeon gave a wicked smirk, "You always being hurt somehow, I figure you had a masochistic tendency..." She scrap her finger nails against his arm lightly.

"Ah...gentle please..." Shi Jin hisses.

"Hmmm..." Mo Yeon hums, "Well see."

No comments:

Post a Comment