Sunday, January 15, 2017

[Bromance FanFic] Blew Into the World on a Leaf Chapter 19

Title: Blew Into the World on a Leaf
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Chapter 19
Rating: PG-13
Pairing:Wei Qing Yang/Qing Nana
Summary: The moment when everything comes together and permission is needed to spend time with a love one.




Notes: I know that the support character of Bromance isn't as well developed. However, I felt to prove to myself that I can write them. I simply just did it. Note I do not own any copyrights of Bromance. Instead I am just using the characters and scenarios to create fan fiction. All works written is credited to me. This is a nonprofit adventure so no lawsuits. Thanks.






The seriousness of the talk he was about to have when Xing Tian caught him in bed with his daughter, just cuddling.

Qing Yang sat down and eyes Xing Tian, “Uncle.”


“Qing Yang…” Xing Tian gave a bright smile, “Want to tell Uncle something?”

“I want permission to marry, Na Na in the future.” Qing Yang said, “I also hope you would let me stay in her room in a camper bed to take care of her. She is still weak.” 

Xing Tian pat Qing Yang’s hand, “Qing Yang, since you brought her home and gifted her to me…I am very thankful and have already consider you my son in both spirit and name.” He rubbed his chest, “I am old, but I am fortunate to have someone such as you in my life.” He nods his head, “Sometimes I think it was Xiao Mei’s will.” 

Qing Yang said softly, “If it was, I am thankful to Auntie Mei.” He scratches his neck, “I also understand that you are concern about Na Na and I want to ease that for you. We will be there for her after all.”

“I understand—I will be prepared. When you do.” Xing Tian clears his throat, “Join our two families together.” He winks, "Also you don't have to bother with the camper. Just sleep in her bed." 

The ringing of his phone and Qing Yang 






Du Zi Feng: I need you to send the men to this location. I found Han Sheng and he got Amy.



Wei Qing Yang: I understand sending them and coming as well. Keep safe.
 

“I have to go Uncle.” Qing Yang said, “Take care of Na Na while I am gone.” He gave a pat to his Uncle shoulder as he quickly went to grab his clothes and coat as he text the men and order them to the coordinates. 

Qing Yang drove off. 

Xing Tian went upstairs to check up on Na Na seeing her playing with Guo Lai. “Do you want anything to eat?”

Na Na shook her head and glances around, “Qing Yang?”

“He went to help out Zi Feng and Ya Nuo.” Xing Tian said, “Don’t worry so much about him.”

Na Na eyes narrow in thought, “He went to bail out General Manager and Brother Nuo from danger.” She could see the guilty look on her father’s face and sighs, “I am not that dense. I know what our family does in the past, Qing Yang told me.” She shook her head, “I also know that the bond between brother Nuo, General Manager, and Qing Yang is special.” Her eyes soften, “I can see why you love those other two Uncles so much.”

“Na Na.” Xing Tian was touched. “You aren’t upset?”

“Of course I am upset!” Na Na said but her smile took out her sharp tone, “But I understand well how much that bond would mean. They would die for one another.”

Xing Tian said softly, “Yeah they would. They are that close.”

“But that other guy.” Na Na said, “That Qing Yang mentioned, Han Sheng.” She said softly, “He reminds me of those sorts of guys that do bad stuff.”

“He just misunderstood and you never met him.” Xing Tian said, “His one of our families’ kids.”

“Doesn’t mean that those mistakes aren’t bad, dad.” Na Na whispers, “Qing Yang might get hurt and I cannot stand for Qing Yang to ever get hurt.”

“He has you.” Xing Tian said, “I think that would help him more.”

Na Na nods her head, “I know dad.” She pets Guo Lai and hums, “At least Guo Lai will eat.”

Xing Tian said, “I will bring you some rib soup for later.”

“Thanks.” Na Na pulled out her phone. 




Yang Na Na: Brother Nuo. Is Qing Yang alright? I know you are in a situation.

Pi Ya Nuo: You should be resting, Na Na. Your injuries from the vacation and stress from worry isn’t good for you.

Yang Na Na: I know, but Brother Nuo you are the only one I can turn too. Qing Yang is my most important person.

Pi Ya Nuo: I understand. He is alright, and handles himself splendidly. We had an issue with Han Sheng he took Amy and almost hurt Zi Feng a few days ago.

Yang Na Na: No One got hurt right?

Pi Ya Nuo: Well Han Sheng’s men probably did and their ego. Brother Zhe Rui did get hurt when you were gone on that vacation, while trying to save Zi Feng. But he is doing alright and should be okay later on.


Yang Na Na: Thank you very much for letting me know. I will invite you for coffee later on, my treat.

Pi Ya Nuo: I understand. You are concern about a family member. If you need anything let me know.



The incident was all done by then and time passed until dark where Qing Yang came home. Na Na had checked him out with her eyes making sure there was no injury but relaxes. She couldn’t go downstairs as easily, so she was fed her meals inside her room. She played with her rabbit.

The door knocked and Qing Yang entered dragging a bunch of stuff inside. 

Qing Yang notices she wasn’t even asleep due to the lights. “You aren’t sleeping?” Her voice wavers wondering why stuff was being place inside her room.

"That's what I was going to ask you." Qing Yang shuffles into the room and setting the stuff down he look like he was struggling with the abundance of goods. "People who are injured should rest early." 
Feeling caught Na Na fidgets and places Guo Lai back into her cage. "I am getting ready to sleep." 

"Okay." Qing Yang pull out the cot. 

"What are you doing?" Na Na blinks surprised. 

Qing Yang turns and nods his head, "Yes. You are still hurt and it makes things easier if I am right beside you. Besides Uncle agrees." He bully his way with his reason and stood to pick up the cage and set it gently on the shelf. "I am going to close the lights now."

"Okay." Na Na wonder what her father was thinking having Qing Yang staying in the same room as her.     



<< Chapter [18]
>> Chapter [20] 

No comments:

Post a Comment