Saturday, October 8, 2016

[Bromance FanFic] Blew Into the World on a Leaf Chapter 18


Title: Blew Into the World on a Leaf
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Chapter 18
Pairing:Wei Qing Yang/Qing Nana
Summary: When both parties misses one another so much that even video chat isn't enough. 

Notes: I know that the support character of Bromance isn't as well developed. However, I felt to prove to myself that I can write them. I simply just did it. Note I do not own any copyrights of Bromance. Instead I am just using the characters and scenarios to create fan fiction. All works written is credited to me. This is a nonprofit adventure so no lawsuits. Thanks.



 

The days were passing and Na Na couldn’t take it any longer. Grabbing her clutches she tries to walk on them, she needed to get better to get back home. She wanted to see Qing Yang, she miss Qing Yang so much, but if she doesn’t balance and try to walk to exercise to get better faster then. 



She was interrupted by her father and look up with a pout when her father’s help her sit on the bed. “I want to go home.”

Xing Tian heart went out to Na Na ever since she came into their lives separations wasn’t something two young adults were use too. “I know you want to see him.” 

“That’s not true.” Na Na denies but relents, “Okay maybe a little and my daughter too.”

Xing Tian makes a tsk sound, “Alright. The Doctor said you can go home, but you cannot run around and move around haphazardly. You just only had surgery, at most I have to strap you to the bed and chain you there if you keep this up.”

“Exercise is a must.” Na Na said childishly.

“And I know you feel restless, but you need to take it easy on your body.” Xing Tian said, “Do it for me okay?”

“Okay.” Na Na gave in as long as she can get out of the hospital. She knew it was a must, but she didn’t like the feeling of the rooms and the constant persistent reminders of her condition in this place. Of course she then grew a bit worried, “My wound isn’t completely healed, Qing Yang…”

Xing Tian unable to see his daughter indecisively said softly, “Actually, the issue of Qing Yang noticing your wound isn’t anything. You can make an excuse stating you were abroad when you accidentally fell. It should be enough. Accidents aren’t uncommon for those that went in and out abroad.” He considers a few names as examples “Think about those celebrities from Taiwan, “Baron Chen went off to China and ended up injured. He had to quickly come back to get medically treated remember?”

Na Na nodded her head in thought over that, “That is true…” Her smile gleams, “Okay lets go home.”

Xing Tian warns her not to move again, since she has to rest and all.

Their entrance into the café wasn’t exactly well received, when Qing Yang stares at her bandage leg.

“Her leg really was hurt when she fell, she got a couple of stitches and lucky her friends were by her side. Otherwise she really wouldn’t have been able to come back home.” Xing Tian said trying to make it convincing.

Qing Yang face lightens up a little he nods his head and said, “As long as you are home safely, then that’s fine.”

Na Na felt relieved whilst Qing Yang wonders if this girl really thought he was that stupid.

“Right.” Xing Tian laid it on thick, “A person’s safety is more important than anything.” 

Qing Yang could see the two acting like one another amused him but he also wanted to touch his girlfriend from prying eyes, “Uncle, I’ll take Na Na upstairs first.”

“Oh, hurry, hurry, and hurry then…” Xing Tian was too eager.

“Then I will go upstairs first.” Na Na said Qing Yang went over to help Na Na along her way making sure she doesn’t stumble. He could feel the thinness of her shoulders and the frailness of her battle.

“Guo Lai is in your room waiting for you.” Qing Yang distracts her as he helped her along.

“Really?”  Na Na sounded surprised.

 Qing Yang kept in a laugh, “Mmmhmm. She really misses you.”

Na Na voice held suspicion. “How do you know that she misses me?”

“Because…after you left home, she started eating very little.” Qing Yang didn’t want to indicate that it was himself that had a hard time eating,

Astonish at the possibility Na Na voice out her thoughts, “How is that possible? I thought only cats and dogs would recognize their owners.”

“Well she didn’t eat much and she misses you obviously.” Qing Yang worries about the stairway being hard on her. He didn’t notice the smiling face behind the two. He grabs Na Na and swung her into his arm, “Hang on.”

“Qing Yang put me down!” Na Na complains.

Her illness made her lighter in Qing Yang’s opinion, and he made sure to work out a lot with Zi Feng. He had to train in case they had an incident and he needed to guard the Nan family. The dangers were going on and he had to make sure everything was ready.

 Zi Feng was entering into danger. Na Na was recovering, and he now could focus more on the aspect of gathering the brothers together. He had already arrange them together on stand by and their house was being guarded from outside.

Na Na started to notice a few odd things when she looks outside the window after entering her room. 
 “Qing Yang…my stuff…”

Qing Yang slid Na Na onto the bed and got up he wasn’t as winded too much so that was a plus. He had made sure to air out Na Na’s room, even replacing a few things on her room, including adding a few of his things that she wouldn’t notice. "I just bought a few things for your room, while you were gone." She noted the new lamp in her room and the bedding was changed.

A shirt, a pair of jeans, to jacket was inside there. He would make the transition to get closer to her.
Na Na was red in the face, “Did you really have to carry me from the bottom of the stairs to my room?”

“Hmm?” Qing Yang got up and went to the door and shut it carefully as he approaches her.
She look curiously at him, “What you doing?” 

“I am going to look at the wound.” Qing Yang stated.

“Don’t!” Na Na look flustered.

“I am just checking it’s not like I will remove anything.” Qing Yang soothed and went closer to hug her as he drew her to him. “I miss you though let me worry over you.”

Na Na calms down and sighs, “Doctor said not to take off the bandage so you don’t have to check.”

“Okay.” Qing Yang presses a kiss on her temple. “Guo Lai is on your stand, but let me hold you.”

Na Na snuggles, “I understand.”

“You do?” Qing Yang teases.

“Yes.” Na Na said as she inhales softly, “I miss your scent.”

“I smell?” Qing Yang hums she was warm in his arms and soft. He could tell that she showered with whatever fragrance shampoo her father brought for her in the hospital.

Na Na giggles, “You smell like coffee and cedar.” She drew a soft sound of air, “I like it very much.”

“You smell normally of food, but today you smell like shampoo.” Qing Yang quips.

“Meanie.” Na Na hums, “But I am too comfortable to hit you.”

“Then stay.” Qing Yang continues to kiss her temple, “Okay?”

“Okay.” Na Na hands slid to grip his arm and she seeks the shelter of his arms. “Mmm…Qing Yang.”

“Yes?” Qing Yang was smoothing his hands over her left arm.

“I love you.” 

Qing Yang lips quirk upward. “I do too.” 




 ~_~_~_~



Du Zi Feng: Any news on the cuff link? How is Na Na? Is she better now? I heard from Uncle that she was discharge from the hospital. Zhe Rui is alright now he can see. Also I want you to research into Wu branch.
Wei Qing Yang: Na Na came back with a bandage around her leg and limping. She looks fine but still tired and exhausted. She is strong and braver than any man.

I can see why Uncle might have loved her mother so much.

Du Zi Feng: You really do praise your girlfriend. Also I feel vexed you won’t admit she is your girlfriend.

Well long surgery is tiring. We do so need to meet up again for dinner together. Ya Nuo enjoy Na Na’s company.

Wei Qing Yang: Na Na is my girlfriend, but I know you would put up a big deal of teasing to me. No, I haven’t done anything, but I am worried on how to address that she is hurt still and I am terrified she would disappear from my sight.

Is this what you meant when you told me you couldn’t live without Ya Nuo?

Du Zi Feng: You feel like the air is gone without them in your life and everything pales in comparison. The addiction and desire to see them daily is bad enough when you have to let them go at the end of the day.

You haven’t gotten to that point yet, but if it makes you feel better, Uncle Tian looks like he approves of the match. Why not ask permission to stay in the same room?


Wei Qing Yang: You are right. I could ask since Uncle Trusts me. Thanks. Now I better go check on her before she does something reckless like climb a chair. Uncle said she kept on pacing around driving him nuts when in the hospital room. I will see you later.







<< Chapter [17]
>> Chapter [19]

2 comments:

  1. It's so wonderful to see your update again. I love how well you portray the characters of Nana and Qingyang. The little extra bits that you add to the story give more depth of their story line and character's feelings. Especially how much Qingyang feels love for Nana.
    Love your stories and love you too Winter writer-nim...;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am never tired seeing the words Winter Writer-nim. Makes me know tons of people are still reading my stories. <3

      Much love to you all. Well I know that sometimes the stories I write is almost exact to those of the drama, however, I like adding in more different scenes now, since I pretty much memorizes their personalities.

      Cheers! I hope to see you again.

      Delete