Wednesday, October 26, 2016

[FanFic MLSHR] Moon Lover Scarlet Heart Ryeo One Shot 24

Title: Moon Lover Scarlet Heart Ryeo One Shot 24 Only For You
Genre: Angst
Rating: PG-13
Character:Lady Oh
Summary: A final letter that Lady Oh written to Soo.







To My Child Soo,

Do not cry. Though I have not borne you into this world. I have felt you have always been my child of spirits. If I had a child she would be bright and smart as you. You with your mischief bring along warmth in my cold days in this palace.

Though I have served the King and have been place in a place where I feel not even his love because of his desire for power. You were the one comfort I gained from these moments of pain. The years I have trained you and watch you bloom heal my heart that I no longer require his King’s affections.

Even though he comes for me to take care of his hair and his body. I do not feel as hurt because I have you. His highness can see the changes in me. You the one who cared about me when no one did and thus I found myself reciprocating and trying to keep you safe. I try to teach you and constantly teach you ways to deal with those holy harpies that may take your blood.

I do warn you, child of my heart beware of the traps of men and betrayal of those around you. To survive I can no longer offer you anything more because I will be moving on now.

Mother would be happy to be in your place because you are young and I love you in my own way.

Grow and be happy. Stay safe and leave this cold place for your own survival. I beg you.
 
-Lady Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment