Sunday, October 2, 2016

[DOTS FanFic] DOTS One Shots 38 Well I am not a Real Man

Title: DOTS One Shots 38 - Well I am not a real man
Genre: Angsty, Fluffy
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Song Dae Young/ Yoon Myung Joo
Summary:Sometimes it takes a man to admit that his not really one.


Yoo Shi Jin mouth dropped open at Dae Young's behavior to act all effeminate like. Obviously the man was buffer and larger then him, but to see him push back his hair over his ear was absolutely hilarious when wanting to avoid any form of well punishment.

The captain shook his head alarmed by his friends behavior but look relieved at the sudden appearance of Myung Joo. She listen to him ragging about Dae Young behavior while pointing, whereas the man all try to become masculine like.

But the tension told Shi Jin that something was wrong. The bliss wasn't there--in reality it felt forced and broken. When Myung Joo left he asked his friend what was gong on.

Dae Young said softly, "We have difficulties. She use her influence and she should know that I was working hard to get her father's approval."

"You're an idiot!" Shi Jin replies, "I am no longer part of your triangle with the father in law of yours, but remember how I suffered during that time when I left behind that woman?"

Dae Young straighten his spine, "I don't think..."

"Oh Shut it!"  Shi Jin said flatly, "You are right you aren't a man..." He pointed out deadly, "at this point you are a coward for not letting go that pride to try to make it work with her." He lectures, "You are a real man because you value more then her looks! Tell me if she was ugly would you be with her?"

A shake of Dae Young head and Shi Jin continued.

"You are fine with her continuing her goals for being a military woman. You never felt threaten by her because of what she wants you encourage it! Why else I see you being transfer around like crazy while she chases you." Shi Jin said, "Some woman do not understand these things about what you sacrifice because you don't communicate to her. Besides you have your own life too. You work and have interest with alpha team and other hobbies of yours like that pet project kid."


Dae Young said, "So what are you saying? I am a man or not?"

"If you really were you would give her answer to why you are mad!" Shi Jin said, "You would make her understand by handling the conflict and criticism that was going on. Chase her! Talk to her! Don't make her cry because of you. Be direct with her, because goodness knows I suffered a lot when I flirted with the Lady Doctor and not giving her a easy answer. I suppose karma punish me until he rewarded me in the end."  He mutters the last portion in thought.


"Why are you?" Dae Young wonder where his friend was going on about.

"I trust her!" Shi Jin stated out loud, "She is being chase you know...but I trust her so I am a real man..." He was raving along with his own thoughts of a man should be but noted that there was an IV that the doctor lady plug into the man and it stated a chemical that was known to make people loopy and put them to sleep.

Obviously, after the fiscal of running out and back the smart lady was clever enough to put Shi Jin down because he cause more trouble. Shaking his head, Dae Young headed out and reminded himself that Myung Joo was also trained by the same woman. He shudders.

No comments:

Post a Comment