Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Master List of Doctors 2016 Dakteoseu

Master List Doctors Fan Fic

Here contains different tales written for Doctors Taiwan. It will have many different pairings and some odd ball sort of stories from my imagination. 

Please excuse most of the writing because I am on the go and I tend to write on the applet I don't really have time to edit or spell check to my hearts content. 

Instead all of these writings are just simply created for the sake of creation and fun. If you enjoy these tales please drop a comment so that I know that people are reading.  



 

Title: Yoo Hye Jung
Drama: Doctors/Dakteoseu 2016
Character: Yoo Hye Jung
Summary: It's tough being me.






































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment