Wednesday, October 26, 2016

[Doctors 2016 FanFic] Yoo Hye Jung

Title: Yoo Hye Jung
Drama: Doctors/Dakteoseu 2016
Character: Yoo Hye Jung
Summary: It's tough being me.








When I was thirteen year old, I knew I was never going to get married. Not only was I taller than any of the other boys in my school. I also possessed an IQ that was formidable, however I had never used that smarts since my life pretty much was in tatters.

My mother passing away and my father remarrying to another woman that believe that she was owed something for putting up with me. I know that other people would claim that I should appreciate what I have. I hated how people assume I wanted pity due to my situation and I am not hoping to command sympathy toward those around me because no one would help me. I found out only person to help me would be myself.

I had lost faith in humanity. There wouldn’t be anyone that would help save those around until that day—when I met a teacher that didn’t look upon me like I was scum. Instead he treated me like a student that just simply needed guidance. On top of that he saved and helped a life in front of me and that is when I knew that perhaps the world wasn’t as bad, but I still would have to rely upon myself.

I was flattered by the feeling of the pregnant woman naming her child after me. From that point I tried my best studying until I almost bleed from the stress. For several years my decision about marriage didn’t change. Whilst other in high school all thought about dating and marriage all I could think about was survival and living.

After the incident with my former friend’s father where my granny died, I couldn’t let it go. I needed to know because the only person that loved me was gone and my father the bastard didn’t consider that something was wrong. Instead his greedy wife just up and grab with hungry hands the compensation money for the death of my grandmother.

I made threats. I cried. The results of this was to make me painfully embarrassed by my grieving behavior, however, I understood that to know if what happened was malpractice I needed to learn. So using my brain and gaining scholarships I worked hard. My granny would have been proud of me if she live at what I had made of myself, however if she didn’t die perhaps I wouldn’t have gone to become a doctor.

Instead I would have opened up a diner and run it with her food. Talk about how life could turn itself around in one split second. All I wanted to do was live with the ones I love. It wouldn’t be later as I gone through tough situations and scenarios because obviously my past always likes to haunt me.

I finally obtained a boyfriend. The same man that was my teacher and the one that rented a room in my granny’s home, funny how originally we parted and now we are here at this moment. Him doing his best to try to help give me closure and I trying to heal from the incident of loss though I admit I would never be close to my father or his wife.

I really do not want to see that man. But it doesn’t mean I cannot move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment