Sunday, February 12, 2017

[Fanfic Love O2O] Hao Mei's Alluring Smile Ch 4


Title: Hao  Mei’s Alluring Smile Chapter 4 Genre: Fluff Pairing: Hao Mei/KO Summary: Hao Mei sitting.



Waiting for the food to be finished was tough. Hao Mei stared at the boiling pot of water and yawns. Beside the pot on the counter was ramen bag one two and three. He was hungry and evil third brother had sent his cook, cleaner, and companion off to goodness knows where. 

He was unhappy. He had gotten use to the man in his home, work, and well just the idea that the man went poof. It was unfeasible and he wondered why third brother just didn’t send Ban Shan or Yong Hou. Yong Hou was good at purchasing chips, ram, and power supplies.

Ban Shan was good at bargaining which he had absolutely no skills when it came to these tasks. The water boiled Hao Mei opened the bags and dumped in the dried noodles.

Three days he would be eating ramen at home late at night time. They had lunch boxes delivery but for him he had gotten uses to having more to eat and the food provided didn’t have everything he needed.

Sulking Hao Mei shuffles over to his laptop that was on the table. He had opened a window waiting hopefully for an answer from K.O. He didn’t know how to cook ramen and worse it was day one of their separation. Normally he would use his other names like Mo Zha Ta, however that name was becoming too well known in the community and he didn’t want it to be seen as easily.

So instead he had set up another account that he had and just usually use the name Hao Mei for private usage with K.O. Strangely enough the bastard still uses the Plucker of the Stars user ID. Then again he probably didn’t want to get tracked down with all the other ghost accounts he had.

Hao Mei was a skilled enough person to cover his tracks from other hackers though the name Mo Zha Ta caught too many attentions.

Hao Mei: Why aren’t you picking up the phone? Didn’t I buy you a phone for you to use? I cannot believe I have to contact you through this place!
Hao Mei: The food you provided to me has been stolen. It’s late and I am hungry. How do I boil ramen? The internet doesn’t tell me what to use and how to use to make it tasty like you. So come online or else I am going to starve.
Plucker of the Stars: Link with graphic instruction on how to cook. [LINK]
Hao Mei: When did you have time to make this video!
Hao Mei: I am not pleased! This means that you and Third Brother plotted to let me starve!

The fact was the video contained careful instructions on the side and the figure of Plucker of the Star was moving around a kitchen like a Simulation to show how to boil and cook the food. 

Hao Mei was displeased but he followed the instructions and finally had a boil of food, that wasn’t as great, but it was doable considering his taste buds.

A vibrating sound on the table near the laptop and he walked over to glance at it.

Sandstorm Third Brother: Mei stop bothering K.O.
Hao Mei: You! Why did you send him off for three days? He doesn’t do conference and isn’t seen by anyone.
Sandstorm Third Brother: You should ask him why…but if he doesn’t answer then it’s his own business.
Hao Mei: You are telling me that this isn’t for business?
Sandstorm Third Brother: Mei you should help support him when he comes back.
Hao Mei: What are you not telling me? You both always seem to conceal stuff from me. It’s worrying me.
Sandstorm Third Brother: Talk to him.

Hao Mei’s mind was rummaging all over he made sure the stove was turned off and he set the bowl of food down to chew on it worried. K.O. was a private man and he didn’t understand what was going on. 

Sure both of them have their secrets, but it look like this three day event wasn’t anything to do with work. He decided to wait for three days he didn’t know what is going on but he knew his brother was straight forward when he wanted to be.
In fact this suggested to him that he didn’t recall many tasks and background of K.O. even though they are roommates. The extra room of his was being used by the man but it wouldn’t be right for him to go rummaging inside.

Besides, he was positive if he was a person with knowledge he would have set up some sort of surveillance of some sort. The man was a top hacker and he would have to have his reasons behind his behavior.

Feeble as he was when it came to consideration, he did wash the bowl he was using and set it aside. Checking his laptop he noted the words.

Plucker of the Stars: I understand. Will provide links and order food for you. Also have informed Boss Xiao instructions on dealing with the others. Payment has been arranged with him.

‘What the?’ Why did it sound like he was a pet dog and that third brother was his baby sitter? His face turns black and he lifted up the laptop and brings it to his room where he lay down. Typing a response that indicated how he was very irked.
Hao Mei: I am not a dog! I can take care of myself and need be I will do a real life PK with those bastards that stole my food.
Plucker of the Stars: Don’t.
Hao Mei: What you mean don’t? I have survived rooming with those three. I can take care of myself. To prove it I will cook myself food these two days! You don’t have to hurry back. I am being magnanimous. Just finish the job that you need to get done and come back when you can. 

After a while there was no response and he fell asleep. His alarm would wake him up for work tomorrow. Somewhere near a mountain area a temple existed.

K.O. stood and stared at the board of a no relation man, but a noble man that showed him the way. It was a man that took him under his wing and gave him hints. His life wasn’t just staying in that place with that granny.

A man settled his hand on K.O. shoulder and he said softly, “Thank you for coming.”

“It’s the least I can do for Teacher.” K.O. replied with a faint smile.

“A person can show a noble spirit just by their actions.” The man said quietly, “I am glad you could have come to just see him one last time.”

“I have three days where I can help here.” K.O. said softly, “I don’t mind, it’s because of him and his advice that I was able to meet that person again.”

A soft laugh, “So you finally found…”

“Yes.” K.O. slowly slid up and set the incense into place. “It won’t be an ill fate fit.” His eyes determined, “I have to thank grandfather for his help.”

“Well who would have thought that the old man hints would take you all the way from here to Bei Jing?” The man cackled.

“Cousin.” K.O. look uncertain, “Would you be fine running the temple?”

“Of course.” The man settled his hand on K.O. shoulder his unseeing eyes and the stick in his hands came into play as he tap along. “I have all those young kids running along.”

“I will assist for a bit, until—“ K.O. said uncertain.

The man shook his head, “You are being stupid.” The old man said, “You had come here once in a while, and well he was sadden when he couldn’t take you.”

K.O. shook his head, “I was fine. Granny Shen assisted me well enough, and though we are relatives in only name, I am glad…her relatives made me feel welcomed.”

“You better bring that person to me one day.” The man laughs, “After all, I Guo 
Zi would be willing to meet this Hao Mei kid.”

“Better not joke about his name. His is very sensitive over it.” K.O. felt smug over the chuckle sound.

“I am sure his a beauty.” Guo Zi tap along, “You better help cook, I miss some of those dishes you made. The little ones here really are terrible cooks. Perhaps give them some lessons.”

“Do you want me to teach them how to boil water?” K.O. teases.

Guo Zi groans, “Please, the little Di Di almost burn down the kitchen.”

<< Chapter [3]
>> Chapter [5]

No comments:

Post a Comment