Saturday, March 11, 2017

[Fanfic Love O2O] Hao Mei's Alluring Smile Ch 6



Title: Hao  Mei’s Alluring Smile 
Chapter 6  
Genre: Fluff 
Pairing: Hao Mei/KO  
Summary: Bets and Backdoor.
 


The jig was up. That was all Hao Mei could consider, he didn’t know what god he offended, but he was getting it. Setting down his phone he sat down on the bed, “Why are you upset?”

“I am not.” K.O. replied.

“You are.” Hao Mei was gearing up.

K.O. crossed his arms, “Mo Zha Ta 2009 top hacker?” He heard of that name and recalled it as a top time score. It was in 2010 he beaten that score.

“So?” Hao Mei wanted to slap Ban Shan for this.

“I beaten your score.” K.O. approaches and leans closer, “I am faster now how about you?”

Hao Mei narrows his eyes, “What are you getting at?”

“You hid away from me.” K.O. said, “It is no wonder I couldn’t find you. I searched for you. Learn computers to find you again. I wasn’t that good yet, but I have gotten better.”

“You.” Hao Mei lick his lips nervously, K.O. was glancing at that motion but not being distracted. 

“How good were those computers?” K.O. hisses.

Hao Mei rounded his shoulders and tries to push K.O. off him but the man tracks him. “It wasn’t much, since I made that computer. It was a clean data computer and…” He feebly said, “What you mean reparation?”

“You cause me to fry my computer in 2014.” K.O. hisses.

“I didn’t.” Hao Mei great big brain was working out a few things then he stopped, 
 “Li Jing?”

K.O.’s eyes drooped, “Took you long to figure it out.”

“Another user name?” Hao Mei exclaimed. “Why were you tailing me?”

“You ghosted through the system and I caught wind of you.” K.O. said he sat in the chair across and slump his body while glaring.

“I didn’t earn your attention just for ghosting!” Hao Mei didn’t know why this was happening.

K.O. took in a breath through his nose. “I saw your I.D. and since I beat you I grew curious.”

“That’s no reason to try to follow me!” Hao Mei was upset now. “You also made me run off and waste that computer.”

“You erase fast enough as it is, but are you fast now?” K.O. said, “I can be faster.”
Hao Mei narrows his eyes, “I am not going to break into a system just to compete with you.”

“You owe me.” K.O. said observed Hao Mei’s face for indications. “What other handle names were there!”

“I am not going to release all this information. They are my own private business, and besides you won’t tell me your real name!” Hao Mei shoulders bunch up.

K.O. grew calmer as the conversation persisted. “I want reparation.”

“You keep saying that, but there is no reason for you to be upset. You tailed me, I got rid of you before you could track me. Any good hacker would do that.” Hao Mei stood up and run his fingers through his hair frustrated. “You also won’t tell me where you went those three days.”

K.O. stood up suddenly and stalked forward pressing himself against Hao Mei. 

“You want to know?”

“Don’t look at me that way!” Hao Mei back off at the amount of distance that K.O. was invading.

“I want reparation. That information is classified until you pay me back.” K.O. harped.

Hao Mei grunts, “Fine, what sort of reparation you want?”

“All of you.” K.O. simply said, because he felt that the money and time meant he would somehow seal Hao Mei to him. If it were by contract, by love, by blackmail, he would do it all just to tag Hao Mei to him.

“Look. I am not a thing.” Hao Mei said upset, “If it was a computer. I can purchase one for you.”

“Money isn’t what I want.” K.O. said pressing forward inching closer and jerking up Hao Mei’s face. “I simply want you.” He leans forward to test the waters, brushing his lips against Hao Mei’s own.

Light entered into Hao Mei’s eyes and the proverbial lightbulb lit. He turned to run away, but K.O. grabbed him and slung him over his shoulder. “Put me down! 
K.O.!~”

K.O. threw open the bedroom door and move them into the room and shutting it. 

K.O.: I and Hao Mei will not be coming in for three days.
Xiao Nai He: Reason?
K.O.: Hao Mei is sick. I am taking care of him.
Xiao Nai He: Okay. I will send you task that can be done from home. Tell Hao Mei to get better.
K.O.: Thanks.

It hurt. His whole back hurt. Hao Mei cheeks were so read from utter humiliation. K.O. sat beside him on his bed, lighting up a cigarette that he puff in and out.

Hao Mei whimpers, “You bastard, how dare you do this to Prince Mei?”

“You already agreed to this.” K.O. stated.

“When did I agree to let you do this to me?” Hao Mei turns his head to glare, but winces in pain from his back side.

K.O. said, “From the very beginning when I came to your home.”

Hao Mei tried to tick away recalling the meeting and entrance. The repeated words, “I am here to use backdoor.” Slid over his mind, “That can’t be…”

“I also told you a second time.” K.O. said, “I do washing, I do moping, I do cleaning, I do everything.” He lean forward to whisper in that delicate ear he licks slowly, “Even you.”

Hao Mei squeaks, “But—that can’t be!” He wails. A finger circles his opening and he ceases, “But that reparation?”

“I meant it. You will repay me with your body.” K.O. said, “You will be my wife…after all we are married in the game.”

Hao Mei hisses angrily, “That doesn’t mean you can take liberties with mwwphf…” His voice was taken away by K.O.’s lips, the man already squash his cigarette into an empty tray he had left in Mei’s room prior. His fingers already stroking, distracting the smaller man as K.O. tries to convince him that this change was very good.

~_~_~

Yong Hou was teasing Wei Wei, “Third Sister in Law. Even Third brother has betted on the love life of K.O. and Hao Mei. Why don’t you join in?” He cajoled.

Wei Wei shook her head, but Ban Shan nudges his way in, “You should join in, considering it being part of the group.”

Xiao Nai stated softly, “Choose a time amount and I can put in the bet amount since you are my wife.”

Wei Wei turns red and nods, “Since Great Master approves.” She rubs her chin in thought, “I bet this week.”

“You do know if they don’t get together this week, you would lose right?” Yong Hou said, “Third Sister in Law. You really are bold, but be ready to lose that money!” He crows. 

Ban Shan writes down the bet time and amount, “Are you sure you won’t change your mind?”

Wei Wei nods, “I am fine with it, also the sooner it is over the better.” She considers, noticing Xiao Nai’s eyes gleaming with interest. 

“I will change my time to match my wife too.” Xiao Nai said turning to Ban Shan. “A husband needs to support his wife’s decisions.”

“I feel like throwing up with how sweet he is with his woman.” Yong Hou coughs.

“Don’t. You will have a grave stone for doing that.” Ban Shan erases Xiao Nai’s 2 years and set it to the same terms as Wei Wei’s. 


<< Chapter [5]
>> Chapter[7]



2 comments: