Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Master List Of Dramas Re-Caps

Master List Of Dramas Re-Caps

Notation: I am incredibly slow on re-caps. I take my time to write them out and include extra information. I also would most likely go back to older dramas and simply just write re-caps on those too. I am mostly sleep deprive these days. So I apologize in advance. [Collapses]




[Taiwan] Bromance Recap Episode [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18]

[Korea] The Descendant of the Sun Recap Episode [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16]

[China] Love O2O Recap Episode

[Korea] Moon Lover Scarlet Heart Recap Episode

8 comments:

  1. Please continue your recaps for DOTS😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...I am XD It's just taking a sluggish pace because of all the drafts for stories. Sorry dearie.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for continue, i'll wait next episode😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vote of confidence. My gif maker is on vacation or work so lot of images might not be available until later XD

      Delete
    2. i miss your recaps, upload please if you have time😊

      Delete