Thursday, November 10, 2016

Note to Readers

I am sorry if I haven't updated recently. I plan to continue to do so, just I am a tad busy lately and with the world going a bit nutty. I want it to calm down a bit before starting to bombard people with my writings.

I most likely update sometime this week, but at this moment I am still trying to finish my x-mas list of people and not trying to be buried by the panic people I have been reassuring. So I hope everyone stays safe and calm.

The sun will rise tomorrow and the world would continue to spin until the point where it goes super nova. But when that happens I most likely pass beyond the veil and not be able to feel/see/or taste it. Cheer up everyone. The world will be bright and we will see lights though right now I am seeing smoke.

Ciao!

Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment