Tuesday, May 23, 2017

[BromanceFanFic] Blew Into the World on a Leaf Chapter 23

Title: Blew Into the World on a Leaf
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Notes: I know that the support character of Bromance isn't as well developed. However, I felt to prove to myself that I can write them. I simply just did it. Note I do not own any copyrights of Bromance. Instead I am just using the characters and scenarios to create fan fiction. All works written is credited to me. This is a nonprofit adventure so no lawsuits. Thanks.
Chapter 23



The wedding was gorgeous in Na Na’s opinion. Watch how happy Zi Feng and Ya Nuo made her heart feel full. Zi Feng was a great man he never threw fits against Ya Nuo. Instead he supported her silently and though he was stubborn, he always thought of Ya Nuo first.

Na Na like that he also married her in two genders, it was a pleasure to see the photographs being taken. She was positive that Zi Feng would enjoy messing around with business associates.

He was just simply that playful compare to Qing Yang, whom has abundance of tolerance for him.

Na Na stares out at the water from the wooden bridge, inside music was being played in the venue that the Du family had booked. Qing Yang was mingling with the people that appeared for the wedding, such as business associates. Zi Feng had done the wedding in private, but the venue was for the celebration task.

Also for those to view the new wife of Zi Feng her eyes linger at the sky, the silly General Manager picked an auspicious day of a full moon. Or was that simply just coincidence is what Na Na thought, but dismissed it. She stares out into the waters and lean forward feeling the breeze.

A blanket slid over her shoulders and she looked surprised to see a man she vaguely was introduced too. Xing Tian had him over for coffee just recently, so her mind recalled his face.

“Mr. Wu?” Na Na blinks in surprise.

“It’s cold.” Wu Wan Hao said in a soft voice, almost fond, it wasn’t what Na Na expected. “I heard from your father, Xing Tian that you are still recovering from your surgery.”

Na Na didn’t understand the man but gave him a friendly smile, “Thank you.” She examine the father of Han Sheng, she couldn’t understand what lurk beneath his surface.

“I know you don’t know me.” Wan Hao said softly, “And I know this is unorthodox, but…” He trailed off hopeful.

“What is it?” Na Na tilt her head to the side. The sharp intake of break made her ponder as to Wan Hao’s behavior. 

“You really are so much like your mother.” Wan Hao said emotionally, “We were all friends, your father, mother and I.” His eyes seem to tear up beneath the glasses and he shuffles to hide it. “But forgive an old man for his reminiscing.”

“I don’t mind.” Na Na automatically tries to reassure the other.

“But I want to ask you, to please take care of Qing Yang.” Wan Hao voice cracks, “I failed as being a good father, and because of that behavior of mine, it force my son to go down the path that took away Qing Yang’s parents.” His voice tremble, “The Wei’s been very upright and for justice, as you can see with their son as well loyal to the fault and brave, very brave.”

“Me?” Na Na whispered.

“Yes.” Wan Hao said, “I have been observing. You my dear, brought him out since their disappearance, and though I can never ease the scar in his heart. I do wish you would do so. Give him peace. A loss of parents is hard, and you have experience it prior so you understand.” He rub his hands, “I cannot do anything for him, because he doesn’t trust me, but he absolutely has faith in you.”

“I am nothing special.” Na Na said, “I am just a person from the outside.”

“NO!” Wan Hao exclaimed, “You are much more! You are part of our clans and you are one of us.” He noted her started look, “You are the piece that was missing from him.”

Na Na closes her eyes and breathes out a sigh, “His scared…”

“Yes. It may take many years.” Wan Hao said, “Though our group has move slowly away from the triad, we still have roots and it shames me, but Du Zi Feng is the way out of the dark history. I should of seen it instead of insisting that Han Sheng try to beat him.”

“I don’t understand about this triad business, but I will be there to help support him.” Na Na said, the strength shining inside her, “I love him dearly, and I know what scares him, and I will try my best to reassure him.”

“You understand, there are always dangers…” Wan Hao said, “We still have enemies.

“Of course.” Na Na eyes narrows, “I have face death several times, and though it has no violence in it, I have fought hard to live. So I understand elder, what it is like, and I don’t want to be helpless. I want to be useful to Qing Yang.”

“He doesn’t want you to help him in fighting his fights; he wants you to be safe.” Wan Hao said, “Though he has training and the conglomerate is now more business than that of bullets and knives, the business side and wealth always welcome someone with painful intentions of wants and gains.”

Na Na gave a soft laugh, so unlike her, “as long as I can stay by his side, I don’t care about those.”

Wan Hao sober facial expressions seem to clear up, “You are quite like Xing Tian too.” His eyes gleam, “You’re just as stubborn as he was and I understand and thank you.”

“Just make sure that your son doesn’t trouble Qing Yang.” Na Na sad soberly, “I can understand having difficulties to forgive, maybe someday he can forgive for his own sake, but never for that of your son.”

Wan Hao inclined his head with respect. “Thank you. That’s all I can ask…” He then turned and left.

Na Na attention turned back to the waters and she tightens her hands over the blanket. Her eyes focus on the waters and she murmurs softly, “You can come out now.”

A thump and tap continued on from the side area of the trees. Warm arms folded over her shoulders and drew her closer to solid chest. “How you know?”

“I spent a few times in your embrace, that I can smell your cologne.” Na Na lips tilted up on one side, “I knew you were there, since the beginning.”

“Smart girl.” Qing Yang nuzzles her hair with his face and whisper near her ear.

“I know you heard everything.” Na Na said with cheer that didn’t fit the atmosphere, “Stalker.”

“Well you have eavesdropped on me before; at least I stayed for the whole conversation instead.” Qing Yang chides.

Na Na watches her reflection give a sheepish grin, “True.”

“You handle that admirably.” Qing Yang interrupted the silent period they had, “And there is one thing that Uncle Wu said is correct.”

“Hmm?” Na Na hums.

“You are very special.” Qing Yang kisses her cheek, “Incredibly special.”

Na Na cheek turn rosy, “Well does this mean you are going to teach me how to shoot a gun?”

“What?” Qing Yang turns her around to stare into her eyes unable to believe her question.

An eyebrow went up, “I mean it.” Na Na taps his lips with her finger.

“You don’t need to, learn and handle anything dangerous like that.” Qing Yang said unhappy.

“Qing Yang.” Na Na said determined, “I don’t like guns, but I understand having knowledge and skills can help out if there is a unforeseeable situation.”

Qing Yang felt his brow tick, “I don’t…”

“Yes, you don’t have a say. If you won’t teach me, you know I can always find some other way how.” Na Na points out her argument, “Besides Zi Feng let Ya Nuo play with rifles, the second time they met.”

“That’s different, he believe that Ya Nuo was a man.” Qing Yang said and knew he stepped into the wrong puddle, “I mean…I just want you safe.”

“Wei Qing Yang.” Na Na said with ferocity. “I am doing this because I am willing. I am doing this to ease your mind and my own.” She said with convictions, “I am going to do this to protect my family, and…” Like a fine nail in the coffin she said the last few words that silence Qing Yang. “When I have a baby, I am going to ensure that they are protected no matter the cost.”  

Qing Yang deflates like a balloon. “You are still so young, Na Na.”

Like a beacon of light in the dark her white skin glowed from the ray of the moon. “I love you. I also want more out of life Qing Yang. I want babies in my arms and to live my life to the fullest.” She said softly, “You spent so many years on hold waiting for your parents to come back. Now with the closure of that chapter, you can move on with your life.” She held out her hand, “Won’t you…walk beside me on this path?” Sadness appears in her expression, “Or are you admitting defeat by letting this tragedy halt you and rob you of a fulfilling future?” 

Qing Yang drew in a sharp breath, his hand slid out reaching to touch her finger tips. “Okay.”

And he fell into those eyes unable to deny her, what she wanted a taste of tears at the side of his mouth and he realizes that he was crying.

The blanket of red that Wan Hao had given to Na Na slid over both of them concealing them underneath on the harden plank of the bridge.

Soft sensual lips press against his own, and a wet tongue lick away the side of his tears, with a murmurs that sounded deep into his heart.

From the inside of the hotel ballrooms the celebration of Du’s wedding went on, unaware of the discussion and the pair of lovers sitting on the bridge of a moon lit sky. 

A few hours later a single message echoed in Qing Yang’s phone. 

Du Zi Feng: We are done here. We are heading out for the honeymoon for two weeks. As agreed take care of the business, if need be have Na Na help you out.

I also heard from Uncle Wu. I hope you are alright, Bro. Ya Nuo also told you that she will cause a riot if we are interrupted. XD

By that time it was already 2 am and Qing Yang opened his eyes to see Na Na asleep with her arms wrap around him. His head pillow in her lap, noticing how cold it was he got up and wrap his precious cargo in the red blanket. His legs ache from non-use but he lifted her up in a bridal grip and headed off the bridge toward his assigned room. 

Na Na head lolled over his arms and he gave a bemused smile at the slight drool on the side of her face.

The floor he was assigned was the 17th he notice there was a sleepy attendant behind the front desk hurried over to the elevator, where he whispered what floor. He pressed the button and Qing Yang stepped into the elevator.

The man followed them up to the floor and move toward the designated room that Qing Yang gave him, helping him override and open the door, Qing Yang thanked him.

Setting Na Na down on the bed, he made over to the close door and slid the security handle bar over the lock. Then made his way back to Na Na massaging her ankles as he unhooked the strap of her heels, enjoying the silky feel of her unclothe ankles. 

He moved up the bed to feel her forehead noticing the chill disappearing with relief. He leans over where remote sat and up the heat in the room. Sliding off his jacket he laid it upon the chair to the side and unwrapped Na Na from the blanket, then help her get comfortable, by loosening her dress by unzipping the back. 

He wished she was awake enough to force her to change into a night gown, but he didn’t think that any of this would be possible. Lips purse together, he went to where his luggage was placed and open it to pull out a white shirt that did have. Lips tilted down, he gave a pray for all deities this wouldn’t cause any troubles. 

Covering her with the blanket he slid her out of the dress and unbuttons the white shirt to slide her arms through it, because buttoning the top, and sliding her dress down her waist, while hurrying to button the other buttons. He worked laboriously until she was changed, slipping her under the coverlet and then hanging up her dress in the closet. He grabs his own pajamas and went into the bathroom to change. 

After all was done he went to the bed and opens the covers to slide in, drawing Na Na into his arms. She senses him in her sleep and curl up against his warm. 

“You are going to be the death of me.” Qing Yang once against repeated the thoughts when he felt a silky leg trail up his thigh to grip onto him. He bites down on his lips, but closes his eyes trying to will away the sensation. It would take several hours before he finally drifted to sleep.  

~_~_~_~
This was not part of the plan. This was absolutely not part of the plan. What was the plan in the first place? Qing Yang choked. Well, there wasn’t really much of a plan; He was supposedly going to handle decisions for the family as acting chair.

Qing Yang realized how much he might have experience in arranging, but running a company wasn’t one thing he was expected to do for his bro. He was a coffee shop manager, but a bloody CEO. 

Wait, wait, wait. He was sure he could salvage this; sure it should be the same conception of management. Just ensure that documents were processed and that everything was on its way. He didn’t like that he was authorized to write big checks now. Why did he even agree to do this? 

The door opened and Na Na head popped from the side and she beams. Ah, right Zi Feng also assigned Na Na to help him out. He wasn’t sure what her qualifications were, but she seems to be doing well in the communications department with Amy. 

The papers he assigned her to work on were in order; at least by what he could tell everything neatly filled in and printed. All it requires is his signature and all.
At least the amusement park supplies, inventories were already being taken care of and everything was being piled onto the secretary desks. Talks and negotiations were on an up where Zi Feng had acquired a property that would be upgraded into another plaza. 

Qing Yang wonder if Han Sheng would realize that the seat was pretty much paperwork, nothing to do with exercise or movement. It was a wonder that Zi Feng wasn’t fat, but then the man was impeccable in timing and seems to have abundance of energy. 

Na Na bounces toward the desk and lay another stack of files and looks at his stress out face. “It’s not that bad.” She cheers him up and glances to her watch and gave a grin, “Besides you need to head out now.”

“Why?” Qing Yang gave a wary look. 

“It’s lunch time!” Na Na wags her fingers back and forth. “We need to eat, so come on!” She drags his unwilling body out of the chair and he nods in agreement in the end.

“I think you need a pick me up with better food, also some fresh air…it’s after all only been a few days already.” Na Na said with a laugh, “That permanent frown on your face will be stuck if you keep staring at those documents.”

“I am not even sure how Zi Feng manages this.” Qing Yang breaths out a sigh when they were outside, absorbing the warm rays.

Na Na giggles, “Well makes you thankful that you only run a small shop, hmm?”

Qing Yang gave a nod, “Yes, I don’t believe that anyone would appreciate all the paperwork that goes into this business.”

Na Na grabs his hands and they made their way down the steps toward the dining locations. “Well let’s go get some food.”

“There is a nice dining place that has private rooms.” Qing Yang said, “For only staffers.”

“You know a lot about this place.” Na Na said in amusement.

“I was there when Zi Feng was designing some parts of the amusement park. I was there when they first opened and we all went playing inside.” Qing Yang recalls the fond memories.

Na Na mood brighten, “You silly man.” She gave a fond squeeze of her hand, “You must have been a cute kid.” She swung his arm as he lead her along, “I want to see photographs of you when you were a baby.”

“I think there might still be some in the attic.” Qing Yang said, “Also I believe that Feng Jie has a few of my parents and me as well.”

Na Na laughs, “Well do share with me.”

“I think I wouldn’t.” Qing Yang said teasingly.

Na Na instantly pouts and whines, “Why not?”

“You having black mail on me…doesn’t sound safe for my health.” Qing Yang laughs as he let go of her hand and run off as she chases after him trying to whack him with her hand.

The laughter from his voice carousel around and employees of the park that knew him, were shocked by the change of his expression and their eyes went straight for the cause of his mirth.

Not too many people recognize the girl, since she only worked for about at most three months at the park. But just her simple presence brought the Ice man laughter would be talked about.

It also meant many would acknowledge Na Na by bowing to her when she passes by.

Which, would scare Na Na out of her wits and she would run asking Qing Yang what happened to the employees.

Unable to tell his girlfriend anything, since he wasn’t aware of the change of perception from his fellow brothers by his demeanor, he would never realize it.
Until Zi Feng would be the one to come across the video footage and the rumors from the mill about the second in commands girlfriend slash big sister.

Many were older, but they would call her sister, which also confuses Na Na greatly, but Zi Feng would derive pleasure of telling an abashed Qing Yang.
Indeed great delight…



 << Chapter [22]
Master List

>> Chapter  [24]


No comments:

Post a Comment