Tuesday, May 23, 2017

[BromanceFanFic] Blew Into the World on a Leaf Chapter 25

Title: Blew Into the World on a Leaf
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Notes: I know that the support character of Bromance isn't as well developed. However, I felt to prove to myself that I can write them. I simply just did it. Note I do not own any copyrights of Bromance. Instead I am just using the characters and scenarios to create fan fiction. All works written is credited to me. This is a nonprofit adventure so no lawsuits. Thanks.
Chapter 25






Ya Nuo lying in bed with Zi Feng after their fierce coupling; both were relaxed and all cuddling, she snuggles in his nude chest. “What are you planning?” She knew how Zi Feng would stare into the air when he was thinking.

“Hmm?” Zi Feng strokes the milky white shoulder and kissed it with his lips. “Just Qing Yang and Na Na’s issue.”

“Oh?” Ya Nuo interest was piqued.

Zi Feng lifted Ya Nuo chin to look at her face, “I am sure the girl night out you guys talked about it?”

Ya Nuo gave a light chuckle, “Well you know how talking happens, but yes, we did breach the topic.”

“How is Na Na?” Zi Feng knew that Qing Yang was emotionally constipated when it came to showing his emotions on his sleeve. He normally did small subtle things for someone and it would take a very patience woman to wait him out.
To be more accurately, it would take one Yang Na Na to breach those walls.

“Zi Han wants Na Na to go into modeling at your company.” Ya Nuo was a team with Zi Feng, she and him vow these things during their honeymoon together.

“Oh!” Zi Feng eyes grew calculating, “Qing Yang wants help on how to propose to Na Na.”

Both grin at each other with laughter. It was like they were from the other side of each other but they still were connected by their bond. Ya Nuo said, “You know why Qing Yang is controlling himself around Na Na?”

“Self-control.” Zi Feng said, “His leashing it even though he spends every night sleeping beside her.”

Ya Nuo now a little experience gave a bemuse smile, “Is he even getting any sleep?”

“Too little.” Zi Feng kisses Ya Nuo lips. A responsive nip was his answer, indicating that she wanted to finish the conversation.

Ya Nuo purses her lips, “Well that won’t do.”

“I am considering letting her have the job.” Zi Feng said, “It would get Qing Yang to take things faster. Damn turtle.”

“His not a rabbit, even though he did give one to Na Na.” Ya Nuo laughs, “But I think it would do wonders for Na Na, as long as there is no leeches that would hurt her. I am all for it.”

“I could get her a manager.” Zi Feng considers, but if it is a guy Qing Yang might kill him.”

Ya Nuo hum, “Well if it is a girl she would need to be able to beat up someone.”

“That is a problem.” Zi Feng agrees.

“Na Na is a pretty face, and her body isn’t bad. Also I am considering introducing her for training with my master. It would do her good to have some experience on how to handle situations.” Ya Nuo gave a grin, “Also it should trim her body for modeling.”

“I concur.” Zi Feng said, “But if something goes wrong and Qing Yang tries to kill me. I expect you to protect me. Since he might beat me up during our sparring with him, whilst his girlfriend watches.”

“Oh he mention that?” Ya Nuo evidently was surprised how opened Qing Yang was, considering she couldn’t get much out of him.

“That’s why I think Zi Han approach will speed things along.” Zi Feng was already considering whom to hire, “I assume she will be contacting me?”

“You can thank Zi Han for that.” Ya Nuo said, “Your sister has grown up a lot since our entanglements.”

Zi Feng took that as agreement to end the conversation and went back to passionately kissing Ya Nuo for another round of their love making.

~_~_~_~_~

Xing Tian’s inability to tell Na Na no had gotten them both into trouble multiple times.

For example:

“What do you mean you just added your daughter onto the register of the household?” Feng Jie said disappointed. “You haven’t legally claim her as your daughter in your household registry yet!”
Xing Tian winces, “That little legality slipped my mind.”

Or:

“Uncle Tian,” Qing Yang said, “We only just painted Na Na’s room yellow last year, why would we need to change the color again?”

“Na Na said she loves this image of the sea and I thought to make one wall look like the ocean for her!” Xing Tian said with fervidness.

“I am sure she doesn’t need it. Na Na doesn’t care about that!” Qing Yang argues.

However, at this moment it was Na Na asking for permission from her father for a job she wanted to try out for and he was feeling very uncomfortable and yet wanted to let her do what she wanted to do.

This is what happens when a bachelor that never had a child and no Qing Yang didn’t count since he was such a well behaved child. Could say no and was a doting father… and so he agrees even though Na Na bless her soul was over the age, but still asked for permission.

Being brave Na Na took out her phone and finally send out a message to Zi Feng.

Yang Na Na: General Manager, I heard from Zi Han that you might have a job opening for a model. Is it possible for me to do an interview or audition for the position?
Du Zi Feng: I heard from Zi Han about it vaguely. I suppose if you want to try your hand in it. Is Qing Yang alright with it?
Yang Na Na: I want to get a job once again since I am healthier. I don’t want to be an unnecessary burden to my father and Qing Yang. So I was hoping there is a way for me to try out, my father is fine with it, but I haven’t told Qing Yang.
Du Zi Feng: I see. Well the attachment I just sent you contains the location and what sort of modeling concept is going on. You can try out there. I will be there that day too.
Yang Na Na: Thank you very much, General Manager.
Du Zi Feng: You really need to stop calling me General Manager, when it’s just family. I understand at work and all, but even on text message?
Yang Na Na: Well this is business, right? Besides I don’t want to acquire bad habits, and I cannot have you vote in my favor if I don’t fit the position. I will see you on the day of the modeling or before. Thank you for the opportunity, General Manager. XD

The fragrance of the coffee downstairs drifted up and Na Na gave a smile at the phone and flop down on her bed. Glancing to the basket that held Guo Lai and she lean over to pet the bunny. “Guo Lai…mommy is going to try to be prettier for daddy.”

Guo Lai sniffs around but settled down when her mother didn’t do anything more.

Later, much later, Qing Yang would discover that Na Na had applied for a job. When it was reveal that she ended up getting a job as a modeling and that Zi Feng had hired her.

Qing Yang vowed then and there, he would make sure absolutely all of Zi Feng’s suit would be full of Guo Lai’s fur and that any coffee served would be black as night, since Zi Feng likes sugar in his coffee.

Na Na being ever bright eye had no idea what sort of hell she had signed Zi Feng up for. No she was busy eating the soup her doting father had made for her, and giggling about how she would buy her dad a present for his birthday.

It would turn out that many people were invested in making sure that Na Na didn’t ended up molested or worse being hit on. Basically the whole brotherhood and organization, since a pissed off Qing Yang equal a wary Zi Feng and a jumpy Zi Feng equals someone ended up on the wrong end of the tracks.

This meant that Na Na would be exposed to as many different people in the industry and that almost all workers would ensure that no one ends up hurting let alone trying to steal her from Qing Yang. There was no shortage of body guards for Na Na, even though she assumed the people were there to watch and be helpers for the modeling group. Over thirty people seem like a lot, but since Na Na was quite innocent when it came to modeling, she didn’t know there was anything wrong.

<< Chapter  [24]
Master List
>> Chapter [26]


No comments:

Post a Comment