Friday, March 18, 2016

[BromanceFanFic] Blew Into the World on a Leaf Chapter 10


Title: Blew Into the World on a Leaf
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Chapter 10
Pairing:Wei Qing Yang/Qing Nana
Summary: One step forward between Na Na and Xing Tian relations.
Notes: I know that the support character of Bromance isn't as well developed. However, I felt to prove to myself that I can write them. I simply just did it. Note I do not own any copyrights of Bromance. Instead I am just using the characters and scenarios to create fan fiction. All works written is credited to me. This is a nonprofit adventure so no lawsuits. Thanks.








The pacing was driving Qing Yang crazy, he pour the coffee into a cup glancing up to watch Xing Tian go back and forth.

Approaching he went to the table to put a stop to the annoying motion of anxiety. 



"Uncle, have a cup of coffee." He wave to his Uncle. 

Xing Tian move over and sat down to sip the coffee. Qing Yang felt his muscles unbuckle he still wonder why Na Na would need that amount of money. Did she incur debt while sick? Was there a loan shark?

The sound of wind chimes and Na Na roll her suit case in.

Xing Tian jumped from behind the table hurrying forward eagerly to have contact with his offspring. "You are here. Let me have your suitcase."

Qing Yang winced inwardly at the hungry approach of his uncle the desperation. He knew Na Na would feel threaten, "Uncle, let me. You can give it to me." 

Xing Tian eagerly kept on babbling, "If you miss some things, we can buy them later."

The frosty response from Na Na, "Where is my room?" It must be difficult for her the misunderstanding and the belief of her abandonment and now her being shifted from a free arena to an unknown place. With a man she believed hurt her beloved mother.

Xing Tian wave his hand, "I will show you to your room."

"I'm talking to him." Na Na voice became hostile and Qing Yang knew that it would come.

Qing Yang interrupted before Na Na would decide to abort and leave, "The one from last time. I'll take you upstairs." He gave Xing Tian a reassuring smile, "Uncle, I'm taking her upstairs first."

Trying to remain cheery Xing Tian said, "Okay, I'll prepare a meal."

Tugging the luggage case up the stair Qing Yang open the door and watched Na Na face. "Uncle prepared all these for you." In reality his uncle went overboard he probably didn't know what a twenty year old child liked. "He hopes that you will treat this as home and live here peacefully."

The sound of footsteps came into the room, "Come, this is a spinach flavored quiche and also the coffee I just freshly brewed."

Na Na still kept quiet eyeing the room and the food there was a blank look on her face.

"Try this."  Xing Tian tried to keep trying his food while glancing around the room babbling, "I'm an old man. I don't know a little girl's ideas on decorating her room. Thus, I decorated it in pink. If you don't like it, just let your father..."

Na Na face was blank staring at the room her lips seal shut.
 
"You can tell me. I will change them." Xing Tian asked hopefully. 
Na Na nostrils flared and she tug on the pink sheets, "I don't like pink bedsheets, I prefer blue. I don't like that lamp." She pointed to it unhappily, "And that stuffed animal, it's so ugly. Furthermore, what I hate the most are white walls in my room. It looks cold and desolate. I like warm colors."

"Na Na..." Qing Yang said shocked at her disregard of Xing Tian attempts. 

"Na Na. I will change everything to what you like." Xing Tian block Qing Yang he didn't want her to feel bad and leave. 

Na Na looks away still standing, "I'm tired. I want to sleep."

"Okay, have your rest. I will leave the snacks here. Remember to eat them." Xing Tian wilted and Qing Yang felt offended for his uncle but he couldn't do anything. Na Na wanted him to stay out of this in a way he didn't want this family atmosphere to turn sour quickly.

Glancing behind him he closes the door and went downstairs and accompanies his Uncle, "Uncle...why did you?"

"Why did I let her...say all of those things?" Xing Tian look regretful and lower his eyes down, "I feel that I was at fault, she has this anger in her that I can understand." He said quietly, "She is my child and I can see similarities of me twenty years ago would have been the same if I were in her circumstances. Also I know inwardly that Xiao Mei inside is kind and caring she wouldn't remain angry for too long. I hope her disposition would be like her mother more instead of mine."

"I don't quite understand...but I abide by your decision Uncle." Qing Yang would listen but it didn't necessary mean he would agree. Perhaps he could help his Uncle along with the relations of Na Na, "I will help..."

"No...Don’t scare her away. I don't want her to leave this place." Xing Tian said, "I found it good fortune that I have an offspring. I use to look at your parents and my big brothers in envy for their luck in having children. Now I got one...and even though she is angry. I feel complete that she is safe."

The inside of him wind like a tighten spring, "I understand."     

It would be several days and once again the pattern was back to normal.  When Qing Yang stayed with Na Na and just him, Uncle Tian seem to be keeping his distance but constantly cooking food in offering to Na Na.

Normally, it was Qing Yang that would approach with the food to give to Na Na, watching her eat and noticing her condition was improving well enough. She wasn't struggling like before and the blood in her cheeks indicate her pallor was slowly receding. Health was important and he knew she still continued to work hard in the amusement park.

The menu most of the time consisted with food that Qing Yang didn't consume, but he could see the surplus given to Na Na such as Pork noodles to even liver. Anemia. Qing Yang informed his uncle of that issue and so his Uncle always made sure the food was rich in nutrients.

Today was one of those days, "Eat something first." Qing Yang places the bowl on top of the table.

"You specially made supper for me?" Na Na asked with glee and happiness. 
Qing Yang quirk his head and folded his arms over his chest, "It was made specially for you, but not by me." He then lean forward in reprimand to Na Na, "Uncle told me not to tell you, but I think that I should tell you."

Slowly Na Na smile dimmed and her eyes started to look guilty and Qing Yang knew he was finally reaching her. That soft tenderness inside the girl that he originally saw and got to know, the caring Na Na not the cold heartless ones he glimpse in front of his Uncle. 

"Where is he?" Na Na said her voice wavering. 
Qing Yang plotted, "He is not in the cafe."

"What do you mean?" Surprise slid over Na Na face as she look around the cafe main serving room. 

Qing Yang voice became unhappy, "You don't want to see him, right?" He started to guilt her, "Thus, he's giving you space and doesn't want to give you any pressure."

Na Na was looking down at her hands and he could see the behavior that was so common to his Uncle, the guilt and sadness.
 
Prodding her trying to get her to react he said, "Na Na. Do you think this is a good idea?"

A resolve seem to make up inside the short stature of his friend, "Where is he?"

Qing Yang adopted a slight surprise look on his face, "Do you really want to know?"

Na Na nods her head up and down she look outside worried that it was cold outside too when she exited following Qing Yang. He lead her along, "He didn't want you to feel bad so he always stay outside."
 
They near a location where a table was set and the lights were dim heard Xing Tian voice, "I'm getting old, my eyes are turning bad." He rub his eyes but picked up the brush to once again write. 
"What is he doing?" Na Na never knew what hobbies his Uncle had and Qing Yang could forgive her.

Qing Yang said, "Killing time." Indeed the man would wait until it was late for Na Na to be in her room before returning back. He watches her face morph to discontent and pinch look of faint anger and worry, then she marched forward with no uncertainty. He follow at leisure to watch the show.

"Na Na, you..." Xing Tian said surprised.

Na Na look away and shift her head away, "It's cold outside. If you want to practice, do it at home." She said quickly and in a monotone voice.
"What?" Xing Tian said not believing what he was hearing.

"I said that you should practice at home. What if you catch a cold?" Na Na glares and shouted and stomped away. 
"Qing Yang." Xing Tian lean closer, "What did she mean by that?" Hope was blossoming in his Uncle eyes and Qing Yang gave a faint smile already seeing the excitement bubbling up. "Is she really concerned about me?"

Qing Yang nods his head slowly, "Probably."

"What do you mean 'probably'?" Xing Tian was skipping up with his spine straightening up almost like a boy that receive candy. "I think she definitely was!"

Qing Yang could already see things back fire at his Uncle overbearing personality, "Uncle, take it slow."

Taking in the warning Xing Tian nods and wave his hands, "Yes, I should take it slow." He makes a hiss out sound of disappointment, "I shouldn't get carried away and scare her off again." But he kept looking over Qing Yang shoulder and eagerly look at Qing Yang patting his shoulder, "Here, take this. I'm going to check up on her."

Qing Yang shook his head but started to clean up what his Uncle was using to put it away, he knew that either his Uncle would be too eager and end up with a blow up with Na Na. But at least this was more than what his uncle had before, an offer of an olive branch by Na Na. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment