Wednesday, March 9, 2016

[BromanceFanFic] Na Na's clothes Chapter 5

Title: Na Na's Clothes Chapter5 
Author: WinterBubbleTea 
Rating: PG-13 
Summary: Bed and sleep sounds so nice. 




It was late Qing Yang was lying in bed when Na Na came in a cardigan of green with buttons kept her warm and flower pattern shorts on her legs to conceal her modesty. 

It would be comfortable compare to the normal pants and also allow Qing Yang to check her knee where the scar was located on mid-thigh. It was devious, Qing Yang inwardly knew that Na Na was comfortable in long clothes, but every since seeing her pain expression from the discomfort he wanted to be able to massage her leg without cloth.

Qing Yang flip open the blankets, "its cold...come inside."

Na Na looks nervously but did as told sliding in her muscles relaxed at the warmth. The covers were flipped over around her a hand pressed to draw her back against Qing Yang. 

"Does your leg hurt?" Qing Yang hand boldly slid to her knee and stroke the small scar.

"I am alright..." Na Na said shyly burying her face against his chest. "Guo Lai?"

"Already on the table resting in her basket." Qing Yang strokes the long hair back over her shoulder to bare her neck. He hug Na Na closer to him setting his chin on the junction of her neck. "I should have brought you pajamas it's quite cold tonight." Though he was glad he didn't.

"Don't trouble yourself. I should be fine." Na Na flustered.

"This..." Qing Yang pick at the green cardigan lightly, "is it comfortable enough to sleep in?" He was concern of her comfort.

"It's soft." Na Na hums, "most of the clothes you pick are nice and soft..."

"That's because I don't want your skin discomfort...and you are same as the clothed soft." Qing Yang said.

Na Na glanced up narrowing her eyed staring into deep almond eyes, "did you just refer to me as soft and round?”

Qing Yang Lips curve upward and he pinch her nose with his forefinger, “To me you always will be something warm in my arms. Comfortable and dear to me…like a giant fluffy white rabbit.” He gave a laugh, “Though you are sly.”

“I am not sure how I should take your words Qing Yang.” Na Na was flabbergasted by her boyfriends words. Strong arms squeezes her and a soft breath on her face indicated his motion forward. 

Qing Yang presses their forehead together staring into her eyes, "Just take it from a person that enjoys you..." He kisses her nose and slowly. 

Na Na gave a bright smile, "Are you trying to taste this rabbit then?"

Qing Yang eyebrow raises up, "You are a mother bunny...so I shall nibble on you one piece at a time..." He presses their lips together. 

Na Na boldly stretches her arms around his neck and tug him closer, he flop on top of her and both roll lazily a bit in their kiss that slowly heated up. Qing Yang anxious with anxiety and pressure shivers into her gentle licks against his lips and the shy touches of her tongue against his own. 

The air was heating up slowly, and he move to dive in deeper, gaining her permission, he pressed himself into the cradle of her legs but her sudden arch signified something was wrong. He pulled back. "Na Na?"

"My leg..." Na Na gasped, "It isn't in a good angle..." She said lamely turning embarrassed at her body, Qing Yang hurried lifted the covers and stroke her legs massaging it.

"Shhh....don't be ashamed of this..." Qing Yang said reassuring as he rub and knead the leg, "I rather you feel discomfort and live to be beside me."

Na Na sat up and place her hand against his right cheek, "I...am still sorry though. You liking me and this...this...condition of my body. I feel like a burden to you."

Qing Yang presses his lips against Na Na and pulled back, "Na Na, I love you...I really do and to me you aren't a burden. It's more of a burden if you aren't beside me so, don't ever feel that way...please." He pull her down and lean on his side placing his left arm to lean on his side, "I promise you, everything will be fine. I am going to walk this road with you...and we will be together."

Na Na gave a weak smile, "I envy your resolve. I even envy General Manager and Ya Nuo their love is inspiring and I can see that you watch them like a promise of more to the world and life."

"Zi Feng...is my best buddy." Qing Yang hand went down to stroke her thigh and knead it gently, "I even can say that Ya Nuo by now is a nice addition of also another buddy...as for you." He gave a smirk, "I have to say your the most amusing thing I ever seen..."

"Now you are being mean." Na Na huffs.

"I am being sincere...the moment I watch you working at the amusement park with the balloons. I realize that seeing you being diligent, I unconsciously started to smile more." Qing Yang stroke her face with his fingers he thought she was beautiful. Even on the cruise when she look out to the ocean without make up, long silky hair and sad eyes. The urge to talk to her, the desire inwardly he wanted to save her, and yet he also denied these feelings desperately.

"The attraction I have for you is quite serious Na Na." Qing Yang's fingers touches the side of her eyes gently, chocolate eyes met his own and held them as he spoke, "Your eyes looked so sad sometimes," He said, his voice deep and emotional. He looked into Na Na's face with an expression that made Na Na's heart ache.

Na Na could have told Qing Yang many feelings she had, but she wasn't sure where exactly he was going with all of this.

"I wanted so badly to help crease those sadness away from you, but I wasn't much of that sort of hero." Qing Yang said, "Instead it was I that clung to you during my hopeless moments. Na Na you were there for me during that period of time...and your words saying that you still had me, brought me immense hope." He whispered, "So I hope as we continue on day after day, night after night that you would feel blissful in happiness and share your feelings." His lips quirk upward, "I cannot say that we won't have our misunderstanding, but all couples do. I just wish that you and I can sit down and discuss things, don't leave me....is that alright with you?" He knew she left that one time running off, but the truth of the matter came later on from Uncle Tian, explaining what had occurred.

Qing Yang understood the insecurities that Na Na had suffered, however he was just glad to let it go, he couldn't be angry with her too long, sure he could grow angry, but he would let it go quickly. He still haven't made up the mistake he had done when he yelled at her that time. Yet it still haunted him, screaming at her to apologize and when she did and when he realizes everything.

His introverted thoughts started to fill in random scenarios as to why her eyes grew concern and sad as she looked at her father. The 'I apologize' warped into many words that hurt Qing Yang at the moment of his weakness, the unspoken, 'I am sorry for making you cry because I am a burden. I am sorry that you had to have a daughter like me that is sick...'

Qing Yang was horrified then worried because Na Na just kept on smiling like nothing had happened, but he knew and understood these scenarios needed to be addressed. He didn't want there to be a misunderstanding between them. "Na Na..."

"Qing Yang?" Na Na was enjoying the warmth from his body he had pulled the blanket over them again.

"I want to apologize before...when I told you to apologize for making Uncle Tian cry..." Qing Yang had lingered regrets.

"Qing Yang..." Na Na brow puckered, a flash and she recognize the moment he talked away, "It's alright."

"It's not..." Qing Yang said, "I that day even though it wasn't a good excuse for my behavior." He stated, "We before meet the Du Family and with Uncle Du's appearance that hope inside of me to see my own parents grew and grew..." He said, "When I thought you were still hurting Uncle Tian I lashed out on you." His voice waver, "I apologize for my loss of control..."

"Don't...be like this." Na Na whispered back, "I am fine...I was..."

"I made you cry." Qing Yang words stopped her voice. "I regretted that--I just wanted to clear things up with you...." He said, "I want us to be a couple that would always be open with one another, that we never hide from one another." He always believe the people he saw his parents and the Du couple had a strong relationship that was equal in love and compliment to one another. "I cannot promise that I may not make you cry in the future, but I want us to always be together regardless of the arguments."

"I understand." Na Na eyes were dreamer eyes to Qing Yang, "You want us both to be...a pair of birds...if one passes the other stays close by."

"Sounds morbid, but I do wish...for us to always be side by side for better for worse until we cross beyond the veil." Qing Yang felt nervous at his words.

Na Na smiled triumphantly as she poke Qing Yang face, "Did you propose to me?"

Qing Yang shakes his head, "I like to think I am negotiating terms."

"Huh...." Na Na extended her fingers out and pinches Qing Yang cheeks, "You cheeky boy! You are a barista not a business man!"

"Hey! I like to think I am both..." Qing Yang shakes his head, "Isn't it inspirational? A man that makes coffee and balances the book in the other hand?"

Na Na wrinkles her nose, "I still haven't forgotten you also do sly work off the side as General Managers secret agent."

"It's not like I see much action..." Qing Yang reassures the worried look.

"I am going to have to ask General Manager to one day show me these skills that he claims you have so I can figure out how much you are hiding from me..." Na Na said, "I don't like Qing Yang hiding all himself away and only his buddies know everything."

"You should really talk to your father...he is consider one of the big ones in all of these secrets..." Qing Yang said.

"Ah...I forgot that...so does this mean that I am girl friend to a mobster and daughter to a mob boss?" Na Na considers this tilting her head on the pillow.

Qing Yang said, "I say the roles would be a bit lower then that, but look on the bright side..."

"Huh?" Na Na gives a blank look.

"If any man try to hit on you...either me or your father can break their knee caps!" Qing Yang said.

"Wei Qing Yang stop it...that's not a funny joke that would be consider assault and battery...you could go to jail!" Na Na gave a scandalous cry.

"Who said I am joking?" Qing Yang asked earning a smack from Na Na, "Huh...was that suppose to hurt?"

"WEI QING YANG~~~~"

In the room further down the hall way, Xing Tian lay on his back staring at the ceiling, "I really wish those two kids...know what time it is..." He yawns and grumbles.

<< Chapter  [4]

>> Chapter [6]

6 comments:

  1. Winter those lovebirds are really pure and innocent.. cant wait how you will deliver their first night as husband and wife..hahaha thank you again for writing an amazing qy/nn fanfic.. love u koala! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit I am getting there....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally you upload more winternim. :-)
    They are so cutee together..i like them more than ZFxYN eventhough ZFxYN more passionate but QYxNN slow progress seem sweet and more romantic..

    I will wait for your story...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ZF and YN had sweet progress too. We got tons of dosage from them hence why we need more of nnxqy

      Delete
  4. Thank you for yet another sweet chapter of this story, I really like you potrayal of their characters. Nana and qingyang have a slow and sweet pace in their relationship. They are both emotionally closed up but still need each other. They are slowly getting comfortable and expressive in their love.

    ReplyDelete