Sunday, February 28, 2016

[BromanceFanFic] Na Na's Clothes Chapter 4

Title: Na Na's Clothes Chapter 4 
Author: WinterBubbleTea 
Rating: PG-13 
Summary: The linger moments of love slip and slid through their souls.





The coffee competition was a tie since Ya Nuo and Zi Feng voted one for Qing Yang and the other for Na Na. 

It was a perfect decision especially when breakfast was served with egg, sausages, and bread. Na Na lean close to Qing Yang absorbing his heat she like how solid and muscular his body felt. Hidden away in all of those layers.

Zi Feng had announce that Ya Nuo and him would be heading back to visit his parents and checking on the work on their home. 

Qing Yang was amazed at how fast Zi Feng hired someone to build on the Du family estate. The man obviously wanted privacy but to be near his family. He also was making a cottage for the Pi parents to move in. He didn't want to deny Pi Ma Ma and Pi Pa Pa their daughter after she sprouted back.
Ya Nuo gave Na Na a hug and told her to call her and they would set up a play date. Zi Feng was commenting how his wife even now as a woman still seduced women easily.

This earns a slap and Ya Nuo commenting that she cannot help being handsome. ZI Feng waves good bye and head out to his white Mercedes already hurrying to open the door for Ya Nuo.

Sticking her head back in Na Na went behind Qing Yang and gave him a back hug. She love his back and press her face to his shoulder blade. Basking in the warmth. 

"Do you want to go walk the beaches again?" Qing Yang asked.

"Maybe later. It's still early and I just want to spend time with you." Na Na rub her face into his shoulder blades, "take a breather since those two left."

"Too noisy?" Qing Yang asked.

Na Na pulls back to glance up at him, "not exactly." She was tugged around Qing Yang until she face him. He looped his arms around her waist. 

"Then?" Qing Yang prys.

"When they are here it feels like the air is energized." Na Na said, "Like there is a kinetic force making you move and paying attention to them."

"Watching a train wreck?" Qing Yang tried to fill in.

"I wouldn't put it that way." Na Na hums, "they feel more Alive then other people. They cannot stop being together they are like two magnets pull together..." She said, "Another example I can think of is a man is starving for so long and is presented with a feast and eats quickly and fast until nothing is left."

Qing Yang nods, he could see from her perspective, "and it's not the same with us?"

Na Na said, "we aren't them...but we have our own pace I suppose they are more extrovert."

Qing Yang asked since it's been on his mind, "do you wish that we were quicker? That our 
relationship would be as faster like theirs?"

"It is true that I do desire that you would express your wishes to me. I do not want to be the only one 
telling my dreams and wishes. I want you to be able to tell me honestly what you want." Na Na said, "I cannot read your mind. I want to be your trusted person where you can tell me your worries your dreams. I admit Ya Nuo and Zi Feng pace scares me."

Qing Yang makes a question sound he wanted to know why.

"When you were still sleeping I could hear them." Na Na said, "when I went past their room. I am not ready for what they do...I am twenty and I never experience the life of dating and being with someone until I met you. I know that's the same with Ya Nuo. However, she was raised with a different view point and compliments Zi Feng."

Qing Yang was impressed over Na Na observations. "She spent years hiding her gender being alone. I was alone for a shorter period of time true, I only had my mother and I knew that my Illness may come back anytime."

Qing Yang arms tighten around her in response.

"I know it was selfish of me to want you...to love you." Na Na said, "but I couldn't help myself."

This was a first time that Qing Yang gotten a seriousness response from Na Na. Normally she hide or conceal her thoughts but now she was conveying her thoughts and hopes to him. She trusted him enough to disclose her worried and fears to him.

"Inside my chest there was this feeling that when I look at you it kept reaching for you...but inside my head I knew the complications." Na Na took a deep breath gathering her courage, "Especially when my illness came back and that I could have died. Then Learning about your loss of your parents...and I know it was selfish of me. All I could think about when I lay in surgery was if I couldn't see you every again. THAT the illness would win and I would have left you behind. It hurt so badly, Qing Yang." 

Na Na eyes started to tear up her shoulder trembling. "I was so scared Qing Yang, but I couldn't let go of the love I have to you. So I confess because I did not think If I did not try that I would regret so much. Then you assured me that we would get through anything together. That my fears of my illness growing is nothing. That you would be there and I feel more on love with you."

Qing Yang rub her back, he took a breath trying to ease his own tremors that he felt in his chest. "Na Na, I know it's been hard on you. When you confessed I felt mix feelings toward you. At first I believe we are good friends perhaps near to siblings but...I believe inwardly I knew that I was attracted to you." He wasn't pleased at how slow he was at reaching out. "You are the first person that got through to me."

Qing Yang lifted her face up and press a kiss on her temple. "I never helped woman...and even though many confessed I rejected them. I never felt for them."

"Why?" Na Na said.

"They were superficial only looking for handsome guys wanting their foot into someone with connection or money. Which I don't have any I barely have anything from my parents but I guess they kept thinking Uncle would leave me the coffee house." Qing Yang contemplates. "You were the first girl I met that didn't look at me for anything well except my coffee."

Na Na turns red, "I don't really care for monetary items. Well I did need the money to get mama house." She look guilty. "But I ripped up the check and I was lucky dad owned the house."

"You were sentimental." Qing Yang said, "you also worked hard and had recently lost your mom. You also were sick...and it's not because of that..."

"When did you realize your feelings for me?" Na Na asked.

"It was gradual. Your father was more perceptive at that time. When you refuse to answer my calls." Qing Yang stroke her hair, "I needed and wanted to see you. I was in denial. Uncle Tian knew that I must of felt something for you. When that paper came on the lawsuit between you and Uncle. I used it as an excuse to see you." He rub her back once again lifting her hand to press a kiss to the back.
"I fell for you the first time from the taste of your coffee." Na Na gave an embarrassed smile, "but I like that we were friends before."

Qing Yang kisses Na Na cheek, "you also frustrated me but because you made your move on me. Then you were there every day I like it...because you fit. But...when I found that paper with your diagnosis that I realize that I would possibly be losing you that's when I woke up."

"So my illness help you figure out your feelings?" Na Na stare at him in disbelief.

"Zi Feng also kicked me several times. I grew scared because you would have disappeared and so I brought...you on that temple date. To pray and pray that you would be given to me." Qing Yang said, "I went to your mother's grave without you to beg her to let me have you by my side."

Na Na stare at him in shock, "you already?"

"Na Na..." Qing Yang lean down and pressed his mouth against her his left hand move to cup her head and tilt her head. He put in everything he ever felt the control that slowly slipped off. His tongue tap at her lips and his thumb of his right hand move to her chin to draw her mouth open. 

Na Na slowly bloom underneath him she trembled at the feeling of his tongue tangling with hers and his finger guiding her mouth. 

Qing Yang felt his lungs burn and he suck in the air from Na Na before sharing it back. Na Na arms were kneading his shoulder and tighten. He fumbles pressing her against the counter her long hair slid through his left hand and he finally parted from her. 

Na Na cheeks were a lovely shade so this was what Na Na would look like when he finally unlock her. 

Both were catching their breath Qing Yang tug her back into his arms and held on tight. Na Na muzzles her head under his chin and just relaxes. She trusted him.

Qing Yang wanted to keep this small warmth inside his arms forever. The spark that he felt was overwhelming and he just could only hang on. The deep emotions inside him flicker just one kiss made his heart want to explode from the feeling. 

He savor it all and didn't dare venture too far. He already fears he would experience death if he even gotten further with her. He didn't understand how Zi Feng could bear this emotion of love welling like a spring ready to drown him.

It was hot and burn him and just the thought of venturing toward that final step of her in his arms on a bed terrified him. The tight grip on his emotions he wonder if a robot experience it's first emotions will self com-bust. 

Na Na hums happily and snuggles, her voice wavers with nerves, "I don't think I can go beyond that...since that one kiss you grant me makes me all tingly. I might die if you did more."

Qing Yang lean back and glance down at her surprise her thought were parallel to his. "We just ease our way in our pace. I think perhaps for now just minor things...you aren't even in drinking age just yet in the United states."

Na Na laughs, "that true...and yet in Japan I can drink!" 

"Well only coffee." Qing Yang went back to the cheek kiss. Na Na gave him a smile and stood on tippy toe to peck him on the lips lightly.

"Let's go outside." Na Na gave a grin.

"Okay." 

Both exited not noticing the man that was hiding in the other room. Finally they left he step out, "those two take forever." Nan Xing Tian sighs, "I really want them to give me a grand kid. I am not getting any younger here...!"

Na Na enjoyed herself immensely they had wander down the area to a small village market. Na Na had eaten shave ice with green bean sharing it with Qing Yang. 

There even was a game zone for darts guns and Na Na wonder at the experience. When she was in high school she didn't even get a chance to go out to these places, her classmates weren't exactly close to her and money was tight. 

Qing Yang asked, "do you want to try?"

"Okay." Na Na reach for her purse but he held her hand and given the owner some cash. Na Na held the air gun and carefully aimed it to shoot the balloon.

One popped, she was excited but missed the next few shots pouting. She wanted the giant white stuff bunny.

Qing Yang asked the man, "I need ten shots for the rabbit?'

The man nodded and Qing Yang pick up the air gun and shot one by one the line of balloons. Na Na stare in amazement, "how?"

"Here." Qing Yang handed her the plush toy and she smiles.

"Thank you my little sun." Na Na carry it with one arm as they made their way down. "But seriously how?"

"Zi Feng and I sometimes shoot rifles and gun...it was part of our training as kids." Qing Yang said.

"Speaking of that...would you really need that training ?' Na Na worries.

Qing Yang pet her arms, "hopefully not but it's better to be prepared." He was thankful that Han Sheng didn't target Na Na. If he did he would have ended him immediately even though Zi Feng wanted to put behind what that man did. He doubt he could forgive that man for what happen to his parents.

Na Na hums, "I think I will take some lessons on defense then."

"I will arrange it." Qing Yang said.

They made way on the beach and Na Na collected sea shells on the way back to the cafe. A familiar figure stood outside waving at them. "Why is dad here? And is that Guo Lai?"

"He probably came over to make sure the cafe run well." Qing Yang sighs knowing the man didn't want to be too long away from his daughter.

Since the extra room was available since Ya Nuo and Zi Feng exit. They would spend the night and Na Na would still room with Qing Yang. 

Xing Tian pulled out a paper sack and handed it to Qing Yang. "The bag of clothes that I found in the closet where you left it in the utility supply."

Qing Yang grew embarrassed.

"Don't over buy her clothed unless you want put your rooms together or to remodel and make a bigger space for her closet and yours." Xing Tian was already planning to expand the building he wanted lots of grand children. Since the old house of Xiao Mei was far away from the work place it would be a nice summer villa. 

"Uncle..." Qing Yang began uncertain.

"Just take care of her." Xing Tian said. 

Qing Yang nods, "I promise I will." 

Na Na was holding Guo Lai as she walked carefully down the stairs. Guo Lai was wearing the blue color sweater it was absolutely adorable.

Na Na look curious toward the bag in Qing Yang hands, "what's that?"

"Some clothed for you tomorrow and tonight." Qing Yang shuffles.

"You didn't have too if you keep this up I will worry and what if we didn't have the car?" Na Na said, "we don't even have a luggage case."

Qing Yang set the bag down and lifted his bunny daughter into his hands, "just try them on and I won't buy too many. Just a week to maybe a month worth."

Na Na shook her head and glances to her dad, "dad do something about him!"

"Qing Yang has a point. Besides if your old clothed are gone it would be fine you have space and besides..." Her father said, "his clothed are pricier..." He reach over to tug on Qing Yang jacket, "a few pieces combination is good and I guess he got this habit from my brother Guang Zhu." 

Qing Yang look amused, "he use to take me and Zi Feng to tailors...once I went I couldn't stop...but I restrict the clothed to events needed to attend."

 Na Na took the bag and glances inside spotting different variety of clothes. "There are three sets of clothes in here you want me to model them?" Her mouth drops open. 

"Just wear the pink dress and sweater since we may go out to take a walk it may be cold for you." Qing Yang pet Guo Lai and brought her to the counter, he check the kitchen earlier and noted the carrots and feed his bunny daughter. 

Na Na sighs and grab the clothing and also the jeans she spotted and went into the bathroom. 

Xing Tian said, "Three sets were a lot were you trying to space them per day?"

"Yes...and I worry, I also bought a small heater since she been experiencing pain in her leg due to season changes." Qing Yang said absently. 

Xing Tian started to panic, "It's not going to grow back is it?"

"No...I suspect it's just arthritis of where the bone was operated on." Qing Yang pet the bunny and shakes his head, "Just don't worry I will handle it. You trust me right?"

Xing Tian presses his hand to his chest, "Yes...I see you as my son--but Na Na is a precious gift from the woman I loved."

The bathroom door click and Na Na came out holding the bag with the other clothes. She asked in question, "What are you both talking about so seriously?"

Xing Tian turns around and gave a smile, "Ah it's nothing much just how you would look so pretty in the clothes Qing Yang purchases."

Na Na huffs and stood in front of the two men, the pink dress covering her jeans with the grey over coat. "Is this good for you both?"
Qing Yang said, "More then enough...it should keep you warm enough."

Na Na quirk an eyebrow and slid the bag onto the stool and grab her plushy bunny and presented it to Guo Lai. "See Guo Lai here is your big sister!" She coo. 

Guo Lai bounces forward and sniffed the stuff animal then sat beside it. "She likes her!"

Qing Yang just look amused, "Yes and your dad will baby sit her while I go show you something."

Na Na look puzzled, "Where we going?"

"You will see...be patient." Qing Yang shakes his head and grab her hand and tug her along. "Come on before the sun sets." He slug his backpack over his shoulder that he prepacked the night before. 

"Have fun you two!" Xing Tian said and turned to the cafe already going to check on the workers and the books.

<< Chapter [3]
>> Chapter [5]

8 comments:

  1. oh my winter you made me cry..the lines between NN and QY are so touching!!! i knew it bromance writer should replace by you.. God your writing skill is undeniable..amazing winter great job!! im enjoying this so much.. let me hug you koala..and oh finally NN and QY deep kiss you write it beautifully!! super love this..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @milyn S ;_; You don't know how difficult it was to write this. I struggle trying to make the two kiss but they didn't want to go forward so easily!!! Qing Yang why are you so hard to write? Zi Feng is easier at attacking then you are *Bawls*

      Delete
    2. oh but you wrote it with so much love and gentleness ..thank u again :*

      Delete
    3. I am going to try for the home base next!

      Delete
  2. Thank you winter-nim...I like the story about QY x NN very much...
    You know maybe you can make story where ther is a second male lead that like NN so it can make QY jealous..haha i wanna see QY get jealous..maybe u can make 2nd male lead as NN childhood friend, so they can be close enough to make QY burn with fore of jealoussy...wkwk u know that is just my idea but i really appreciate if u can make story about that..Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I have been considering this...*thump head onto table* For another story hahaa

      Delete
  3. Winternim its been long time for me waiting your continuation...please upload more and more..

    Please i wanna see more about QYxNN..

    ReplyDelete