Tuesday, February 9, 2016

[BromanceFanFic] Diaries of a Triad Leader’s Mom Chapter 5

Title: Diaries of a Triad Leader’s Mom
Chapter 5
Author: Winterbubbletea
Ratings: Anywhere Between PG-13 to M
Pairings: DuPi
Summary: The inner workings of a Triad Leader's mother. 



November 10, 2015

“The tangle of the thread of fate, I like to believe that God has a plan for my son. The path place him into our way, Zi Han had told me she wanted to go shopping. Already my daughter is on the prowl, after hearing about Ya Nuo’s unfortunate incident.

I can understand trying to make amends and to check on her love interest. I have yet to meet the Pi parents of Ya Nuo. I bet they are as gentle as the son they raised.” – Feng Jie

Watching Zi Han put on one clothes after another, Feng Jie dressed in a blue dress sat down on the couch that was part of her daughter’s room. “Don’t use that color, it makes your face bigger.”

Zi Han pouts and threw it off to the side, Feng Jie plans to stay home and clean up the home, she didn’t want to hire a house keeper. “How about this one?” Her daughter pulled out a revealing red dress that show her chest.

“Absolutely not, you don’t want his parents to get the wrong idea on what type of girl you are!” Feng Jie said, “My daughter, dress classy like!”

Exasperated Zi Han whines, “MA!” But stomp over to the other closet and tug out a white and black dress, “This?”

“Much better, remember you need to get into the good graces of Ya Nuo’s parents. They are also our family!” Feng Jie reminds.

“I know I know!” Zi Han said sliding on her clothes and doing her make up.

A knock on her door and Zi Feng grumpy voice came over, “Hurry up or I am leaving you!”

“I’m coming I’m coming!” Zi Han cries out grabbing the bags and her purse.

Feng Jie grins at her children’s antics she gets up and sighs, one by one placing back the mess her daughter made.

November 11, 2015

“Zi Feng has finally told me about how serious that Ya Nuo almost had gotten hurt. I can see the changes in Zi Feng the fretting over Ya Nuo. I suppose because Zi Han never had gotten a life or death experience he would be worried over Ya Nuo for a while. It makes me proud of my son. I do hope that his sworn brother would be patient with him. It’s too bad I had never given Zi Feng or Zi Han a younger brother, perhaps Zi Feng wouldn’t have been so lonely?

His return yesterday wasn’t reassuring to me. I asked Zi Han if she had known anything, but my daughter was in the kitchen attempting to make food. Zi Han was never good with a knife, unlike her brother, I suggested for her to order out. Then my kitchen wouldn’t be at risk being burnt down.

Zi Feng did inform me later when Zi Han was in the shower that he had hired Liao Guang Chao, Ya Nuo’s friend. I cannot fault him, in providing help by granting a job. I know my son probably believes that any friend of Ya Nuo wouldn’t be absolutely useless.” – Feng Jie

Today, Feng Jie was taking a trip out to the Coffee House pushing open the door the tinkle of the bell and she waves to Qing Yang.

 Qing Yang nods his head in greeting, “Feng Jie.”

Walking Feng Jie observes that the café house had patrons and felt relaxed that it was doing well. Her husband had helped set up this Coffee House for his sworn brother; she was glad even without him here that it was running smoothly.

Heading toward the back to a private room she sat down, it wasn’t long before a café latte was presented in front of her. She smiled at Qing Yang but noted he seem to be eyeing the door several times. “Did something happen?”

Qing Yang sat down and shakes his head, “It’s nothing, Feng Jie. Uncle isn’t back.”

She held out her hand to halt his words, “I don’t always come for brother Tian. Rather I am here to check on you…but I see…something troubles you.”

Qing Yang and her son were always quick as thieves together, the rapport were nice and comfortable, but sometimes it was hard weaseling little tidbits of their lives from them. “Girl Trouble?” Normally Qing Yang was easy to deal with those admirers his cold façade always puts off those types that cling to him.

Qing Yang regarded his elder for a few minutes but finally open his mouth, “If you meet a girl, a strange one that has an illness what do you do?”

“What sort of illness?” Feng Jie asked, wondering if there was someone that approaches him with an excuse.

“Originally, I thought the girl was using it as an excuse to get closer to me, but later on I found out it was true…” Feng Jie considers this, “Then that is a very honest child.” She lifted her finger, “How bad is her illness?”

“She has or rather had bone cancer, but her health isn’t good.” Qing Yang said.

Feng Jie considers Qing Yang, “And you care for her?”

“I…” Qing Yang said.

“Or is it pity?” Feng Jie said, Qing Yang mouth shut and his brow furrows. “If it is pity, quickly dissolve any contact with that girl! No girl would like to be pity over the fact she has a disease, its looking down on them, but…” She said stoic, “If it’s not pity, then your care for her would help her, life is short Qing Yang.” She said, “We think we have a long time with whomever we care about, whether friend or ….” She trails off, but picks up again, “So we need to treasure these times.”

Qing Yang was listening and nods, “I just don’t want her to be trouble by…”

“If she leaves because of it, then she isn’t much a friend, hmm?” Feng Jie said, “You accept her and care for her, regardless of her health, the same could be said toward acceptance of whom you are…” She nods her head, “Do you require me to research on this girl?”

“No…no…” Qing Yang immediately sat up straight.

Feng Jie noted the protectiveness; her friends would be pleased by this change in their son. Someone finally broke through after so long, “One day…bring her to meet me.” She gave a smile, “Better yet, and have her meet Zi Feng. He can tell you more.”

Qing Yang said with respect, “Yes Feng Jie.”

Standing up after finishing the Latte, she pats Qing Yang shoulder, “Remember, it takes someone special to touch here…” She touches Qing Yang chest where his heart is, “Don’t let it go.”

Picking up her hand purse she headed out to the car.


<< Chapter 4
Master List   
>> Chapter 6

5 comments:

  1. Love it. Please continue the chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feng Jie cares so much for the young ones, so touching. Mother instinct. Zi Feng even though adopted but was treated as her own by Feng Jie. Mother's love.
    Winter: you brought out Feng Jie "Best Mom Quality". I love and admire very much. TQ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Best praises is that the character sound admirable.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on another chapter, I'm your fan !!! Hug!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Huge fan, thank you for being here to help me be motivated...sleep is so far away...*makes hand motion for it*

      Delete