Sunday, February 14, 2016

Preview Bromance Episode 18

Preview Episode 18

The preview starts out all nice and sweet. First with the image of Zi Feng walking down the window bridge to the chapel probably planning his move on how to ask his Sworn Brother, Pi Ya Nuo to marry him. His quite a planner isn't he?



If only I didn't have to translate. ~CRIES~ I would have written more at this moment and done tons of screen caps. Thank god for people in BFF soompi! The exchange of rings and vows were absolutely sweet and Ya Nuo crying as he married her in this chapel.




I guess the story I wrote is a bit reversal, haha. Of course while looking around he is holding the hair clip that started it all. Most likely a hint that he does in fact either 1. cherish YN gift and keep the clip on him because it is like a extension of YN in his mind. or 2. He knows she is a girl! The debate has been going on long enough *sighs*



Zi Feng: Suddenly you look over your shoulder. I realize you always been here by my side.
Like this absolute love that only happen once in a life time.
 
Zi Feng: I Du Zi Feng, vow in this lifetime to love PI Ya Nuo. Do you agree to accompany me in this life time?

Ya Nuo: I agree.
//Ring put on.

Ya Nuo: I agree to love Du Zi Feng in this life time til forever.



I assume Ya Nuo has a chest now? The clothes is more feminine and so is her make up. The short leather jacket doesn't look like it fit a boy style.

Zi Feng is also wearing the same sweater he wore when they got rained out. I have this demented feeling they filmed the scene the same time as the other scene with the jerseys.


Always knew I end up with a hotel corridor hot make out session. With our luck it's the same hotel area where they did the same filming at capital hotel! The sexual tension is smoking hot as you can tell. They both entered wind swept (Yeah I bet there is a fan there) from the elevator. They both are desiring one another and as they glance at each other its the pouncing moment time!


Yes Director Chen, you really are trying to hook us all for the last and final Episode. I just hope you don't block us like usual with your constant teasers. I am about ready to smack you!.

I know he did this to all the fans when he inserted a scene just like it. I am not positive that this time they would stop one another. Instead they might go all the way, if they can even find the room. HAHA

 Credited: magal_stv


Over all the pressure is on high and the director would have to be covering still quite a few plot holes. He also inserted another one just to throw off the QY and NN fans I am sure.


The idea that hey NN I am not in love with you. I just said it because I thought you were going to die and here is pity! I only did it because your uncles daughter. Yep I guess they didn't have enough exposure for the next episode and decided to throw that one in. 

NOTE: I just reedited the translations. I didn't like how it went so I went from the beginning start point then to the end. SORRY EVERYONE!!!

5 comments:

  1. I too hope and pray very hard that Director Chen won't be teasing us with above preview. Please give us a wild romantic wedding night for DuPi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 more days and we will be witnessing the most hottest making out in asian drama.. since the night i saw this its keep on playing on my mind..damn! this is what i wanted to see the ferocious dominant yanou.
    thank u so much winter im gonna keep visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep wanting the three days not to come so quickly! I am ill so its going to be hard on me. *Sniffs*

      Delete