Friday, February 5, 2016

[BromanceFanFic] Wedding for Three Chapter 1


Title: Wedding for Three
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Rating: M-NC-17
Chapter 1
Summary: The marriage isn't simply exchanging between two people, rather there is always a third persona that no one considered.



A gentle rain of kisses sporadically peppers Zi Feng nose and face, his lips slid upward onto a smile enjoying his wake up call. Peeking through his eye lashes he struck with efficiency immediately pinning down his love.

It was his turn to drop a kiss here and there on those sensual lips, "mmm Mint...did you already brush your teeth?"

Chocolate iris orbs widen then turn her head away bashful, "I didn't want to disturb you." Ya Nuo said.

"Baby." Zi Feng presses his body on top of hers, "I enjoy being disturbed by you."

"You say that now..." Ya Nuo said.

Zi Feng snatched Ya Nuo hand pressing his lips against slender digits moving to suck one by one before placing a kiss on the diamond ring. "It's forever just as this ring symbolized our soon to be matrimony." He bends down and rubs his nose against his Fiancé. "I am impatient to bond you to me."

Ya Nuo narrow her eyes at Zi Feng, "you just want to score beyond first base."

A rogue grin flipped onto the triad leaders face, "all yours firsts I want. I will turn you into a man and I get to do it all over again to make you into a woman."

"You are talking nonsense again." Ya Nuo wave her hand in disagreement in Zi Feng face.

"Bro...you’re going to be mine too...stop protesting." Zi Feng never tires on Ya Nuo's status in society as a man and the soft hidden maiden that he wants to help her explore. To him the wonder on Ya Nuo face was addictive; he could never grow tired of seeing the newest wonders being introduced to her life.

Ya Nuo puff out air pale skin flushing red in her cheeks. “Blushing?” Zi Feng teases.

“Okay, enough joking.” Ya Nuo pushes at Zi Feng shoulder, quirking an eyebrow he grab her arms pushing it down on the bed.

“Whose joking?” Zi Feng lean down kissing Ya Nuo ears.

Ya Nuo shifts her head away glancing down to her immobilized arms, she twisted her wrist maneuvering her arms out of Zi Feng’s grip, talon gripping Zi Feng she pushes with force, he landed onto his back, the momentum also drew Ya Nuo with him, his left hand manage enough force to keep a grip on her shirt taking her with him.

Loss of breath from impact on Zi Feng stunned Ya Nuo, hand struck fast, she releases his wrist, leg grip around her hips and tug her forward. “You want to play?” Zi Feng cocky smirk slid over his face, “Let’s play…”

“Don’t…” Ya Nuo gasped Zi Feng legs tighten and with a swing she was back to the original position. “People are outside…”

“They are probably asleep.” Zi Feng said, “We are a couple!”

Ya Nuo arch into the kisses and pushes at his shoulder insistently, “Bro come one….”

A hard bang was coming from the door, “BROTHER OPEN UP!!! YOU GOT TO GET READY!” Zi Han voice came over.

Zi Feng deflates and pushes his face into Ya Nuo’s chest, “Okay, FINE! I am up!” He said voice choked with raw potential. His hips thrusted forward grinding against Ya Nuo earning a yelp; her hand flew to her mouth glaring at Zi Feng.

“Brother, you better not be molesting my brother in law!” Zi Han announces loudly.

Feng Jie voice came from the door, “Zi Feng—it’s Feng Jie if you want to get married today without delay you better not be touching Ya Nuo. Your in laws are outside and they will not be happy~”

Zi Feng groans, “Spoil sport!’ Molten coco eyes raked up and down Ya Nuo tousled look, satisfied he brushes his lips against her, “Soon.” Getting up he adjusted his pajama pants and coughs, “I will go brush my teeth.” He slammed the door open, “Okay..shows over…out of the way!”

Zi Han peaks in to see if Ya Nuo was alright, the messed up bed and she gave a knowing look, “Perhaps I should have gone in instead?” She teases her brother in law.

Ya Nuo slid up from the bed, readjusting her hair and clearing her throat, “Yeah…well.”

“Hmm come on…we got your tuxedo ready.” Zi Han lead Ya Nuo out.

~_~_~_~

The wedding had guests from the family already both Zi Feng and Ya Nuo had filed the papers are the registry; at that point, no one would be the wiser in regards to them. They had gotten their friends to sign and they turned in the form getting it approved.

Ya Nuo’s passport did read female, so the man behind the counter didn’t blink, Zi Feng would have like a fuss if the man thought they were two guys getting hitched, but then he couldn’t wait to see Ya Nuo without all the trappings.

Ya Nuo waited in another room, Feng Jie had booked an incredible big chapel and invited their friends and family branches over, the rumors going on in the family everything would be internal and no outsiders.

Pi Mama and Pi Daddy were worried as they entered the room and glances at their baby girl. “Ya Nuo if you aren’t sure you can turn away now.” Pi Mama said stroking her daughters face noticing the stubborn setting, “I know you told him, but why are you dressing like this?”

“Ma…I am so use to being a guy. I had issues adjusting to being a girl setting. Besides, Zi Feng wants this…his marrying the me that he fell in love with.” Ya Nuo beg her parents, “I love him.” She didn’t dare let them know that he also had a really sadistic streak in him, to possessiveness; Zi Feng wanted to keep her to himself for a bit longer.

Pi Daddy softens, “We just barely got over your birthday and now you are getting married.”

“I spent twenty five years like a boy, I am lucky I found someone that wants me, even if I am not a social norm.” Ya Nuo said but her voice saddens, “Do you think I am not worthy to be loved?”

Pi Mama stood up tall, “It’s not you, and you’re my baby, instead …instead.” She pauses already considering Zi Feng and sighs, “Just promise me you be careful…”

Ya Nuo hug Pi Mama, “I will, I promise.” Unable to not join the moment Pi Daddy hugs his two girls.

~_~_~_~

Zi Feng was happy he tugged on the white suit, he wanted to wear this suit, since it was the first dating suit he had made when he courted Ya Nuo.

“Brother, why did you pick white, Ya Nuo also wearing white.” Zi Han complains.

“Zi Han.” Zi Feng said ruffling his sister hair earning a scolding, “This suit has meaning for us both, and besides I don’t want to contrast with Ya Nuo. I like sharing couple colors even in our wedding.” He adjusts the shirt and checks his pocket for the wedding band, opening the case he thought it would fit his soon to be spouse. “Besides, his going to be my spouse and vice versa…”

“You mean husband and husband.” Zi Han teases, “Its true I never seen you smile so much, I am glad you are happy, brother.”

Zi Feng hugs Zi Han once he pockets the ring back into his pants, “You’re the best sister for letting go of my Ya Nuo.”

“Just remember that when I ask you to pay for my food and shopping.” Zi Han blow a kiss and headed out, “Come along brother let’s get you wedded.”

Throwing a look at the mirror one more time, he nods and heads out.

The wedding march happened and both Pi Ya Nuo and Zi Feng meet one another at the end of the aisle. Embarrassment slithers over Ya Nuo's face, blushing deeply, whereas Zi Feng was nodding approvingly of the Tuxedo. His spouse was sexy and handsome, he couldn't say anything else but he is very satisfied at how appetizing those button look. He couldn't wait til they got out of the party later tonight.

Holding his hand out, Zi Feng glances to it and back at Ya Nuo, callous hands that were warm in his and he slid it into the fold of his arm, both of them turned and walked down the isle. The reverend was there already, they couldn't tell about their friends or family, the feelings of stability and warmth linger in their eyes.

Stopping the Reverend started his greetings and began the ceremony.

"The wedding couple have agreed to exchange their own vows." The Reverend said as he gestures for them to start.

Zi Feng taking the lead stare into Ya Nuo eyes, "Our beginning is not conventional compare to most partnerships. Ya Nuo without you, I would not exist, I wouldn't be able to stand here today and enjoy the most happiest occasion. You are my everything, your happiness is everything to me, I promise to protect you and cherish you with my entire being. Everything I am is entirely yours, I do not regret one single moment with you. I love you."

Ya Nuo blink her eyes controlling the redness as they start to water, "Zi Feng when we met, I believe it was the starting point of my life. I experience many different situations, as long as there is you, I have never been afraid. My only fear is losing you, but being here I am very thankful that you will start this journey with me to the end. I promise you, I will try my best and be what you need in this world. I promise loyalty and my love."

Reverend said, "You both have rings, please place it on your spouse."

Zi Feng took out the box from his pocket, whereas Ya Nuo glances over, Zhe Rui approaches and held out a box for her to take, she gave a thankful look to her friend, then turns back. Sliding on the ring onto Zi Feng's finger, then held her own out.

Zi Feng glances over to Zhe Rui and nods and pulled Ya Nuo hand upward kissing the palm and slid the ring he had in his hand, after tossing the black box over his shoulder.

The Reverend said, "As in invested in me, I promise you, husband and husband. You may kiss."

Zi Feng tugged Ya Nuo closer into his arms and planted a really big one. Then pulled away, cheers were being given and both turned to move down the aisle.

The reception would be happening soon and they would be expected to talk to their friends and family.

Master List   
Chapter 2

13 comments:

  1. Lost of words to describe my feelings from reading. It's like watching Ep 17 of Bromance. Magnificent. Romantic. This is epic to me coz I love happy ending. Winter; you are awesome. If only Director Chen can read this.
    MayL-Soompi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He probably wouldn't pay me XDDDDDDDDDD

      Delete
    2. Ya... you might not be paid. Perhaps credit will be given and lots of fan's gifts too include SPOP magazines. FREE for you. LOL...

      Delete
    3. Heh? I dunno. I live too far away from Asia. THe fan girls won't be able to get me HAHA

      Delete
  2. Thank you for his other amazing fanfic! It seems so real and the dialogues are so natural! You're right, meeting ZF was the beginning of YN's life as a woman.
    Can't wait to read Chapter 2!
    t0pino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! *Snuggles* I dunno...I think it's just simply her life HAHA

      Delete

  3. Good . I learn unique articles here. I really appreciate your job. keep updating your site. You are great and you made very lovely site.
    Click Here : caterpillar used wheel excavator

    ReplyDelete