Wednesday, February 17, 2016

[BromanceFanFic] Love Bite

Title: Love Bite
Author: Winterbubbletea
Summary; Point of View from Zi Feng on these certain feelings. 

There exists multifaceted of people in the world. Yet the ones I notice are those that revolve around me. 

The people that are loyal because I can solve their problems. The love ones that watched in worry that I would somewhat fail or one day perish in death due to rival families or even power play. The other are just a few that stand beside me and are there but they cannot cross that bridge that I have crossed because a leader needs to shoulder every decision made and every tidbit of trouble.

I can see how much burden my father must of been under. I never appreciated the constant time he spent with me and never got the chance go thank him.

Until a rare gem came along and with his presence my family was slowly gatherer back. My father that was not my father appeared like rain fall and slowly this person was able to cross over that bridge to me.

I have always held everyone at a far away distance. Though I keep watching over this rare gem I felt myself willing to cross a few steps to the center of the bridge. The yearning to hold and touch the dazzling brightness of that child's soul.

I want it so badly. To wrap my hands and touch and yet I am the last person that should touch this fragile bright soul. The blood of corruptness, sins of my father and his father doesn't run through my veins but I have assumed responsibility.

I will always be labeled a triad members adopted son. I cannot escape no matter how hard I work or fight it is there. I don't want to drag this precious jewel into the dark trenches of black that engulfs my world and yet...I cannot help moving forward.

Looking through moments and trying to see the beauty even though this feeling that is deep withers telling me to grab and hold on tight.

How I Thirst to taint that soul or to be purified by that child's kindness. Even as now physically I touch and hug I cannot help myself.

I cannot help being in love. I want to bite and suck. I want to bruise and contours that soft delicate skin. A male relationship is frown upon but I cannot help wanting to be closer until I burn.
This feeling is a stone hanging in the waves written with words of a love. Is this my tragedy in the making? Did our previous life bring upon this calamity or would this be something else?

I should of known that each moment with you was shooting pain that border on pleasure when he appear in my life. I cannot help wanting to take you in. 

So come on...I am not afraid, even if you are... I know your stronger than you look!

12 comments:

  1. ZF inner thoughts and feelings; behold control and non-controlable. I felt and sense ZF anxieties and worries if he grab and go for his "love". I encourage and support ZF go all out as it is once in a life time experience of soulmate.
    Thanks Winter for giving me a chance to visualise through your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg winterbubble write another smut one lol that was good or another DUPI fic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. I think i held my breath while reading this just now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you need to hold breath?

      Delete
    2. not need to, subconsciously ... cause your portray of "desire"

      Delete
    3. (chews on food) my desire is food

      Delete