Tuesday, February 16, 2016

[BromanceFanFic] Petrichor

Title: Petrichor
Author: Winter Bubble Tea
Note: For my dearest Co-writer Nanahady Happy Birthday
Summary:   Waking up and yearning for love is something that Zi Feng feels. Waiting and waiting for the one he loves. 




There lingers a moment when a drop of water slips down the roof and slid down to drop onto the earth. The smell of petrichor rises steadily wrapping the house with its fresh distinctive fragrance. 

First noise echoed from the house was shuffling of blankets and a large hand rub the smaller figure in his arms slowly and surely.A purr broke out of the smaller figure latch onto his warmth like a leech that needed semi heat in this chilly day. A gentle kiss place on the thin pale neck wandering fingers slid up and down that tantalizing back. 

Intake of breath into small ribs and Zi Feng knew that his partner was awake. "Hmm?"

Ya Nuo voice was scratchy with sleep, "what you doing?"

"Just enjoying the first glimpse of happiness in my arms." Zi Feng lingers burying his face into that comfortable shoulder, "I like having you share my bed."

Ya Nuo body tenses then relaxes, "ah...I see."

"You don't like it?" Zi Feng asked offended.

Ya Nuo head wag in an negative, "Just it's a good thing no one can hear you. We haven't exactly come out yet."

"Would you?" Zi Feng asked, "I know I said we just enjoy ourselves and let people figure it out but...would you soon let people know?" He asked curiously pulling back to look into Ya Nuo face.

"It would be hard." Ya Nuo grew shy. "I am a private person."

"I know." Zi Feng said, "it's endearing on a person such as you...but it's also a hindrance."

"Hindrance?" Ya Nuo pull back and sat up slowly.

Zi Feng complains, "I want people regardless men or women to know that you belong to me." His petulant act like a child toward Ya Nuo.

"Men?" Ya Nuo felt like laughing.

"Yeah! Wasn't your Zhe Rui all for you and your a guy!" Zi Feng was a jealous man.

Ya Nuo frozen and sighs, "I have explained to Zhe Rui that there is only one person on here." Hand sliding over heart position, "Du Zi Feng." Wagging a finger in Zi Feng face, "and Zhe Rui will always have a place in my life as my big brother. We agreed to this. He really is a good man."

Zi Feng pleased said, "well the point is Zhe Rui fell for you and even Zi Han!" He puff up, "aren't I yours?"

"Yes...and...I am yours." Ya Nuo assure him.

"So?" Zi Feng nudges.

Ya Nuo nods, "I will let them know the day of my birthday that you and I...are...together."
"Good thing it's hear soon." Zi Feng said, "don't make me wait for eons. If you try I will come get you and you won't like what I do....maybe."

5 comments:

  1. dear winter
    im so inlove with ur writing,every each line makes me smiles..thank u dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Truly love every words and story line of ZF and YN. Excite me in wondering how YN announce her gender to family and friends. Intrigue me the reaction of family and friends upon knowing YN is a female. I know Winter have the greatest ability with words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nanahady; you too have the greatest imagination in DuPi story line. I will wait eagerly for next chapter.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. Nanahady story should be on her blog too! When we work together it would list it. XD

      Delete