Friday, February 19, 2016

[BromanceFanFic] Flood

Title: Flood
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Note: This is a prize for the 2000 liked person on soompi. You know who you are since I cannot recall. 
Summary: Another first persons to see if I can
write another way just like Love Bites.


I am drowning. 

...The.....pitter..........patter............. starts ...........................small.........
then...................................... increases in increments and slowly I am being drowned. 

These are the feelings that slowly grow from shallow end of pools to large torrents swirling madly until a flash flood swept through driving everything away with it. Until only a small trickle of a river is left.

This is my feelings for you. This is the moments that come to me every time I thank heavens for your presence. I would give you everything inside me. 

Each bone, every ligaments, to the single cells of red or white blood cells. Everything I am, everything that makes me stand on this planar is aching with want and need to infuse you with my love.

Is this love? Or is this obsession? 

I cannot differentiate anymore. 

Can you feel this heart beating in this chest Ya Nuo? 

It may sometimes go at seventy beats per minute but whenever I see you it speeds up and up. I may give the doctors something to talk about.

Change is inevitable we must accept it. I like to think that my feelings will reach you. I would like to drive you into the floor and on every surface of any furnishing to let you know how much I....
'Ya Nuo, Ya Nuo...please don't make me wait any longer.'

4 comments: