Wednesday, February 3, 2016

[BromanceFanFic] Diaries of a Triad Leader’s Mom Chapter 3



Title: Diaries of a Triad Leader’s Mom
Chapter 3
Author: Winterbubbletea
Ratings: Anywhere Between PG-13 to M
Pairings: DuPi
Summary: Reporters...






October 26, 2015. Monday


“I am content! Zi Feng came home smiling. I am glad he can do so after all that responsibility. Paperwork after paperwork to phone calls makes our sons appetite less and less. At least now he is able to eat and is eager to head off to the amusement park. Zi Han keep getting prettier and prettier. She wants to look good for Ya Nuo.
I cannot express how content I am that my children are able to experience more than fears, worries that I would collapse from the sadness. My children are so considerate for me; they probably don’t realize that I am Feng Jie. I am strong and even though those pests of reporters are coming after our family. I won’t let them touch my children! Yes, I know about them children. I am not senile yet! I am not blind.

How dare those pests dare! All this time, Zi Feng adopted status means nothing, he is one of our Du Children and if they try to touch him. I will rip their throats out! One way or another, I guard my children just as I would guard my husband. Bastard thinks they can win against me. I will crush them all if Zi Feng cannot handle them but his too efficient. Damn you Guang Zhu, how come you couldn’t let me have a few moments where I can tear them to shreds. I dare them come at us again!” –Feng Jie


Getting out of the car Feng Jie smile indulgently at her daughter’s excitement at seeing the hot dog van outside the entrance area of their amusement park. Feng Jie agreed with Zi Feng’s sneaky ways of ensuring that Ya Nuo would never risk getting a ticket for selling outside. They already put out permission since the amusement park, parking arena was their property.

Adjusting her black and white outer coat over her dress, she stepped out, Zi Han wearing a reddish pink wave to the hot dog van, “Ya Nou!” She called. They were going to make their way over to greet the young man, hoping to smooth anything wrong. Zi Feng never did tell her how he manages to circumvent the issue of her Birthday Party, but she was positive it was resolved. Perhaps asking Ya Nuo to lunch or dinner would be good.

The sudden rush of reporters toward them displeases Feng Jie, at least they would have guards to guarantee these people wouldn’t be able to come in, but they would pay for the entrance fee, so she wasn’t able to abolish them from entering the parking facilities. Luckily the tickets into the amusement park were an entirely different matter since it was still consider Du Family property. She did love the terms trespassing on private property and would use it frequently, if these leeches dare try to enter their place for family fun.

“Mr. Du please, answers our questions. “ A bunch of them hound them circling thinking they were bleeding from whatever proverbial wound they consider must have been spread to light.

Feng Jie watches her son’s walls immediately slam upward, she harden herself and felt her daughter immediately twist into compliance, “What’s the matter, everyone?” Zi Feng asked with mild tone.

“We are reporters from the magazines; Mr. Du. We heard that you recently sent people to Thailand to discuss expanding overseas. You don’t have pure intention for this, right?” One reporter asked.

Feng Jie was so angry, how dare these people question their intentions to expand, any good business would want to expand their company. To earn profit for their shareholders it was common sense.

Zi Feng feint confusion, “Sorry, I don’t understand your question.“

“Mr. Du, are you using your oversea expansion as a cover to spread your influence and territory?  Just so that the Du Family can invade into Thailand.” Another reporter said.

These leeches, Feng Jie thought, they put the phrases like they would invade Thailand to anger and make the issue hot to sell pancakes. They were shameful trying to find a story to sell, hungry for money themselves.

“I don’t want to answer these false accusations. Let’s go.” Deflecting those words Zi Feng made his way forward, until.

A male reporter with the reporters swarm like insects blocking their route, “Mr. Du. Somebody said that you are not the Du Family’s biological son. Is that true?”

The cold reaction spread over Feng Jie face, those busy bodies dare to dig into her son, and it was unforgivable. The uncertain reaction of her son made her heart shudder for him, her brilliant, kind son, to be question, which means someone was digging into them and wanting them to fall.

Other reporters parroted, “Is this true? Please answer this question.”

Zi Feng cheek ticked and he answered, “That’s right. I am not the biological son of the Du Family.” They had never hidden it from the records and registry; it was common knowledge for those in the inner family, but outsiders using this information.

“Is this really true?” Another reporter echoes.

Then other echoes, “So what the other party said is true?”

This made Feng Jie question, which party it was, competition? A rival gang?

“When was he adopted?” Another reporter questions those around them.

Unable to stand the look that was in her son’s eyes; Feng Jie stood forward and spoke with vigor, “So what if he’s not the biological son? In my heart, he is mine and Du Guang Zhu’s biological son. He will always be.” Her poor baby, did he think she thought less of their bond? Without him they wouldn’t be here, without him she wouldn’t have carried on with her daughter Zi Han. He was the protector in their family when her Guang Zhu disappeared. Did he really think so little of her love for him? She would set the straight!

The reporter in a white shirt continued, “Sister Feng, so you guys did this to cultivate a successor and expand the triad’s strength?”

When did the question of her child range to that of triad? They did never talk about these things when they went public and turn their family to good. Unable to stand it, she point her finger at his face, the man quickly look away.

Feng Jie glares him down like a naughty child, this man he was instigating, this man who was he? She took a step forward and the reporters took a step back.

Lowering her hand down, Feng Jie nod her head, “Yes, my husband is a triad member.” Looking around at all these accusers she said, “But I would like to ask everyone. What is black and what is white?” Glancing back at that man she stare him down, “I think that even if one is a triad member, as long as we are loyal, respectful, and help the poor, we are much better than those triad who resort to underhand practice and proclaim they are ‘clean.’”

If they were being attacked by another triad, let them make of these words. They never proclaim they were clean and turn around; they instead work and spoke with their actions.

“Also, aren’t you reporters very resourceful? Go and check!” Feng Jie chides these reporters, having to hound someone for answers when they dig up facts, “How much money my son has donated every year to those needy people. So let me advice you guys not to spread false rumors.” She reminds them they had contributed to society, whereas all they have done was turn a phrase and taunt those on media without giving back to the community.

Feng Jie took a glance at that man again and then nods, “Whoever dares to hurt my son, you are not done with me yet.” She send a warning to those men, taking a step away, the man in white once again try to block her way.

“Feng Jie.” The reporter said, but Zi Feng’s hand struck out to clutch the man’s shoulder. This many obviously has no shame or his paid handsomely. She turns away from looking at the pest.

Zi Feng was stronger now she sense, “All my media friends, if you have any questions in the future, you are welcome to ask me anytime.” The tone of Zi Feng turned a bit dark, “But I don’t like having my family disturbed.” Zi feng would take care of that annoying man; Feng Jie didn’t teach him and Zi Han for nothing. “I believe you don’t want your family to be disturbed too, is that right?” Perfect and subtle threat wasn’t a bad touch.

“Alright let’s go!” Zi Feng and help her bypass these media dogs.

“I cannot express how proud I am of my son. I had earlier brought him his favorite meal. Guang Zhu, you would have been so proud of our child.” –Feng Jie



October 30, 2015.Friday


“Today is the day. I think about you and cry tears of sadness. My love, how I miss you. I would write stories after stories about our times together and cry rivers for never being able to see your silly smile. Guang Zhu we will be going to you. To visit that place where you left us, I know the children are sad, but when I look at the ocean all I see is what has taken you away from us. We would this year be considering our thirty years together; even now I am counting forward one by one.



The moments where you use to bring home our son cover with doodles and tell me either it was Zi feng’s classmates, but you never knew I checked with the school.  Your hand writing is also too familiar to me. Zi Han is too young to even know some of those words you had drew on our son’s face! I cannot express how much fun and laughter I acquire from thoughts of those naughty routines you went through.



We are a team. When you pretended to spoil Zi Feng with sweets, you think I didn’t know? That crumb’s that I found when I wash your shirt and Zi Feng’s were telling. I am your wife, and I know you the best. The little sneaky moments you shared with our daughter, I am not blind either. You were to me a man that was part child and strong man. I miss you, Guang Zhu. I will once again send messages on that beach with my thoughts to you, please visit me in my dreams.”- Feng Jie



October 31, 2015. Saturday


“Having good friends together is considered happiness. I plan to have gatherings. The dinner with Ya Nuo was comfortable that I didn’t feel so sadden when I see him and my children. I do hope that Zi Han acquires such a considerate boy. Qing Yang another child that I have watched over, also losing his parents in one moment, while I grieved over my own husband. A thoughtful boy as well, it’s too bad he isn’t Zi Han’s taste. He is a quiet and reliable boy, possessing skills that aren’t as strong as Zi Feng, but just as great.



I guess I want my Zi Han to have a strong man to protect and love her. I suppose it was naughty of Zi Han to film Fan Xiao Jing in her drunken moment, but my daughter would play dirty in the fight for love. The accident of Ya Nuo falling into the water with Zi Feng would be a moment for me to remember always. I had never seen my son so angry for someone else, and well let’s say he never had gotten angry at Zi Han before. Scolding her is a first.



I am happy. The bond of the family is tightening with this moment. Incidents that had never occurred because Zi Feng is a perfectionist is touching, it feels like how my husband use to be here, wreaking havocs on Zi Feng’s order. I really should invite Ya Nou over, he makes ZI Feng lose that mask and I can see crinkles of smiles. Zi Han always the apple of her brother’s eye, this new target is someone not so easily to acquire, I give you that.



Though Zi Han’s questions I ponder as well, why Ya Nuo would want to pretend to other girls that his cousin was his girlfriend. I have to give Qing Yang credit on understanding the male perspective, had given two reasons as to why Ya Nuo wouldn’t want my daughter. One is he doesn’t want to hurt girl’s feelings and disappointment, though the second one where he cannot have a girlfriend…



Guang Zhu, would you know what to do with this kid, Ya Nuo? Would you have explained to me why he may not want a girlfriend or cannot? He wasn’t sick, his healthy in my opinion, so the first option sounds much better. He is considerate to girls feelings make him a good candidate to be my son’s friend and my daughters husband. Good Luck my little baby girl. I do hope you acquire such a good specimen of man.” – Zi Feng

<< Chapter 2
Master List
>> Chapter 4
 

4 comments:

  1. Feng Jie. Reading your thoughts brings out the feeling of having you as mom is the best. Thanks for sharing winterbubbletea. You're a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I will try my best. Though I admit I am withholding chapters XD

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this great fanfic. You perfectly managed to comprehend Feng Jie's character: a clever woman, loving and caring mother and wife, but a tigress when it comes to protect her family.
    t0pino (yes, it's me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The actress deserves the credit. All I could remember was her saying if you strangle the man....HAHA then it's fine.

      Delete