Tuesday, April 26, 2016

[Bromance FanFic] When Bromance meets DOTS

Title: When Bromance meets Dots
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Rating: PG-13
Pairing Establish:  Du Zi Feng/Pi Ya Nuo, Wei Qing Yang/Yang Na Na, Liao Guang Chao/Du Zi Han
Genre: Humor!
Drama: Bromance Taiwan Mention Descendant of the Sun 
Summary: The DOTS wave made it to Taiwan and already the girls were watching and the men were groaning.


Today was a wonderful day for Zi Feng and Qing Yang. They were having a get together night to have dinner and relaxing.

Zi Feng had been writing to Han Sheng pleased that the man was doing well even though in jail. He never mention anything about Qing Yang because the issue of what happened in regard to his best buds family would be unforgivable. Zi Feng understood very well. If he was in Qing Yang position he seriously doubt he would want to talk to the person that resulted in his parents demise.

Nevertheless, Xiao Jing was visiting and was inducted to the group of girls comprise of Ya Nuo, Na Na and yes even his little sister Zi Han. Even though it was both girls and boys night and he had an add on, Guang Chao the table had to be extended to accompany the group.

Big whopping amount of seven people, he was just thankful that the coffee shop had spare tables and chairs. The television inside the inner room as label was turned on all four girls were pile together chatting happily.

Zi Feng took a sip of his coffee while waiting for Qing Yang to finish making the other drinks for the girls and Guang Chao when screams pitch high came through the door way. Both men look at one another stunned and hurried to the inner room. 

"What happen?" Zi Feng eyed launches to see the girls staring at the television.

"His so hot!" Xiao Jing cooes.

Unable to take it Zi Feng went around to look at the plasma television and noted a man that was Korean that look about in his late 20s or early 30s. The leader immediate look at his wife reaction, she was peering at the man working out tugging himself up and down in pull ups. Her head tilted to the side and she said to Xiao Jing, "he looks too dandy..."

"You don't like dandy guys?" Zi Han asked, "I think the sleek look is nice and oh my god look at that body."

Ya Nuo shrugged.

This was comforting for Zi Feng at this point.

"But I have to say they hide away most of the guys body for now. So I have to wait a bit to see if any has a better look."

Zi Feng chest plummet and he swore tonight they would have words.

Qing Yang hurried to his girlfriend, "Nana?" He noted her hands were covering her face and her cheeks were red in embarrassment.

Na Na buried her face into Qing Yang chest. "Some of the lines were finger curling." She look up embarrassed, "sorry Qing Yang." She apologizes immediately.

"What do you have to be sorry for?" Qing Yang shifts to draw her closer.

"I am just am!" Na Na laughs.

Guang Chao wasn't thrilled over Zi Han expression when the movie went forward. "And I am just a hot dog guy."

Zi Han smacked him and screams, "that's the most wonderful asking out date ever! Helicopter and the doctor!"

"I know right?" Xiao Jing giggles, "but if it was done in real life you would find it creepy and did rushed."

Zi Feng unable take it stated, "you know we guys have been in the army before right?"

Ya Nuo raises an eyebrow, "oh?"

"It'd mandatory after all!" Zi Feng yelled drawing the other two males attention.

"Yes, yes..." Ya Nuo placid her husband, "and we know how much television is not reality but it doesn't mean the plot is bad...who knows...maybe you will enjoy the show."

"Nana come. I got your coffee ready." Qing Yang said.

Nana pouts, "I want to listen to the song."

Qing Yang gave a gentle smile, "would you want me to play it on the piano?"

A spark of interest lit Nana face and she got up to follow Qing Yang, "ah you already memorize it?"

"Yes." Qing Yang led her away.

Xiao Jing giggles, "well we know that Qing Yang is doing a good job reeling in his girl."

Zi Han twirl a strand of her hair, "that's because they are in puppy love and you know Na Na she is a pure hearted girl. Qing Yang lucky he got her only two years out of high school."

"Zi Han!" Guang Chao scolded, "that's not nice! They are in love!"

"I have to agree though I wonder how far along, Guang Chao would go to make you like his dandy figure?" Ya Nuo teases Zi Han and Guang Chao.

Guang Chao narrow his eyes, "sorry, been out of army for a while...I am not muscular as Mr. SONG Jong ki!"

"Well at least you didn't ogle the doctors or nurses on the television." Zi Han lifted her head and eyes him.

Guang Chao stood up, "if I did I know I end up dead, besides there is only one Miss Du. Now I will go fetch your drink." He went off.

Xiao Jing huffs, "Zi Han you lucked out too!"

"I know...right?" Zi Han laughs.

Ya Nuo was poking Zi Feng stomach as he keep telling her he has muscles.

"You know I have them !" Zi Feng narrow his eyes, "you feel it everything when I give it to you!"

"Not in front of the public, please." Ya Nuo hisses, "especially the younger couples. I don't need you to corrupt your buddies with your demanding behavior!"

"Demanding?" Zi Feng look shocked.

"Sometimes other couples have their own pace." Ya Nuo said, "they aren't us."

"What that suppose to mean?" Zi Feng wasn't in a good mood.

"Exactly what it means, passionate a d madly in love that we get into a rough tumble and toss up match!" Ya Nuo jab hard and makes a face, "where the muscle?"

"Fine." Zi Feng relented and drew Ya Nuo into his arms, "your such a Tom boy."

Ya Nuo hums, "Hmm. If you look at the women in the show...I wouldn't get so mad. Besides I do martial arts...it's admiration for keeping their forms nicely."

"I guess your right..." Zi Feng said.

11 comments:

  1. Winter, miss you very much. Great combination of DOTS into Bromance. Me, visioning SJ vs ZF muscles. Wow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not producing as many stories. Been busy-and well lets say recapping videos before and they are all in my draft box...means it is hard to find the stories haha

      Delete
  2. It's refreshing to be reading another Bromance fan fic, this time, with DOTS integrated to it. Thank you winter for writing again! I love the endearing poking of the stomach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it amusing that I get more responses on Bromance T then in DOTS. However, you two are quite quick in response. So thanks.

      I should be having a DOTS meet Bromance one in the future been plotting this story, but keep losing it in the draft box haha...

      Delete
  3. ... I see you're applying ... no.. infecting your tummy-digging-paw habit to Yanuo Prof... *runs away* kkkkk saankyu again Prof needed some jabs of endorphins again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...it's you...

      Yes I tend to claw people...I suppose poking wouldn't hurt Zi Feng.

      Delete
  4. Yay ^^ I missed your writing girl, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...Sorry dear...been back logged a lot!

      Delete
  5. Baby girl... Miss you so much... Me too didn't have time to update my story.... Busy with life since Bromance end... Anyway great plot.. Smiling like a fool reading it... *hug n kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have missed you. I understand what you mean about time...I am trying to clean up my draft box with the stories I have already written but not finished.

      Delete