Tuesday, April 26, 2016

[DOTS FanFic] Audio and Video

Title: Audio and Video  
Author: WinterBubbleTea  
Genre: Joyful Humor
Pairing: Yoo Shi Jin/Kang Mo Yeon, Future Mention of Gi Beom/Choi Min Ji  
Character: Kim Gi Beom, Sergeant Choi Woo Geun (aka Snoopy)
Rating: PG-13
Drama:
Descendant of the Sun

Gif Created: Jirominoo
Notation: I had to substitute a name for Sergeant Choi's wife name.  
Summary: Kim Gi Beom wonders about Captain, well now it's Major Yoo and how he got such a great girl.


Kim Gi Beom was in the military thanks to his surrogate Big brother Dae Young. There was admiration for his mentor and he tried his best to be a good man. It also meant getting close to his brother's comrade in arms.

Sergeant Choi Woo Geun was a strict man that was the only one in Alpha team that was married. He was the reliable source into the married life and sometimes he scares him. Gi Beom would also asked questions about his brother and his brother Captain Yoo, well now it was Major Yoo and boy wasn't that a shock. He had gotten close to the Major during the period of training and look up to the man as the annoying middle brother that held a quirky personality. 
In fact, Gi Beom thought the romance as it was label between Major Yoo and the Lady Doctor was
demagogic. Though he would respect the Major there was a part of him that thought the Lady Doctor was too good for him. After, all why would a Doctor that was pretty, rich, and smart go with someone that can die anytime?

Originally, Gi Beom thought Sergeant Choi hated the doctor, but it was later during a break that he was informed by 'lovely Choi' as he inwardly label the stern man that he told him his thoughts in regards to the tricky Doctor as he labels her. 

"Originally, baby." Sergeant Choi always would label Gi Beom as the baby of their small group.
"The Doctor I couldn't understand her. I thought she would be no good for our esteem Captain." Sergeant Choi took a swig of his drink. "Women tend to be future thinkers and they want stability it's natural. Of course my Eun-Soo is an odd one and I do love her though she nags a lot when I get home." 

Trying to get Sergeant Choi back on track he asked, "But how does that fit on the doctor position since she different?" 

"Hmm. Thought she only wanted a fling really and did thought she got the Captain in a pickle of trouble...remember the VIP she did surgery on." Sergeant Choi continued seeing the affirmative nod from the younger boy, "well later with the disaster and I wanting to send her back with her team. She refused and I sort of hated her more...thought she was being difficult now I acknowledge her skills."

"But that didn't have anything to do with the Captain Yoo." Gi Beom said.

"Still think that she would play with him and if you remember the Caps look on his face...I realize he was looking for her." Sergeant Choi sniffs and took another drink, "our Cap was a goner for sure."

"She is pretty." Gi Beom nudges.

"Yeah pretty. But during that point where their relationship got better I started to change my opinion of her. Though she wrecked two more of our cars." Sergeant Choi frowned recalling about the red jeep of peacemaker Daniel that she ended up tossing over a cliff.

Gi Beom shook his head, he heard in reality about the mine that took the life of the vehicle that the Captain drove. As for the second car the doctor had wrecked in without intent in order to save a girl called Fatima and their Captain Yoo. If she didn't do that then pretty much the Captain and Fatima would likely be dead. Granted the Captain was mad that she almost ran over his fingers.

"Well she got kidnapped and the Captain went crazy you know?" Sergeant Choi rub his finger under his nose and sniff he was getting allergies again.

"Yeah. It must of been tough for her." Gi Beom sympathize for a civilian being set in a condition.

Sergeant Choi nods, "she was...but she held steady and I admire her for that. Most people would be screaming in terror having a bomb strapped onto her body. She though scared believe in Cap and well-opinions change." He huffs, "but let me tell ya...I thought she would run from the Cap because of that situation."

"She didn't though..." Gi Beom nods, he didn't think that was in the woman's repertoire she was a brave soul.

"No she didn't...but my major opinion change was when I monitor for that year after I told her the Captain died." His voice became sobered, "I have to admit. I was wrong in regard for her feelings for him...and sometimes during points where I talk to her friend."

"You talk to her friend?" Gi Beom mouth dripped open.

"Listening baby, one day if your the next in line in chain of command you have to make sure the family members of your fallen comrade are okay...!" Sergeant Choi shuffles discomforted. "I am sure Sergeant Major Seo. Would have done that if he was not with Cap. I AM POSITIVE that....Cap if he wasn't there would make sure Lieutenant Yoon was alright for Seo."
Gi Beom processes these words. "So...her friend?"

"Doctor Pyo Ji Soo." Immediately Gi Beom recalls the doctor in the wheel chair he met sometime ago.

Sergeant Choi sighs, "you see kid. Her best friend kept me appraise of her status. Gotta admit that year she work like a dog in that hospital. Earn tons of money and according to Ji Soo constantly look at an x-ray in her office."

"X-ray?" Gi Beom echoed incredulously.

"Turns out that's the only single photo she had of the Captain." Sergeant Choi said stiffly.


"That's so sad..." Gi Beom Said quietly.

Sergeant Choi grumbles, "I think it's more scary."
 
"About the x-ray?" Gi Beom didn't think so.

Sergeant Choi shook his head, "no...what Captain collect in regard to the doctor."

"What?" Gi Beom jaw dropped. "I didn't see him as someone to collect anything of the Doctor."

Sergeant Choi face scrunched up. "Caught him one day listening to something on his phone. It was the audio recording of the Doctor crying Confess. Remember that one?"

"Ah! How did he get a copy?" Gi Beom was shocked.

"He got his ways...a friend that was part of the intelligence division." Sergeant Choi look around whispering it. "Of course his phone was unlock at that point and I saw images of the doctor sleeping face to aerial photos and x mark the spot of her house."

"Your kidding me?" Gi Beom said, "why surveillance ?"

"Simple...that's his woman." Sergeant Choi said, "and our now Major is nuts over her. Didn't you hear about the Director guy that immediately try to get into her pants the first date!"

Wrinkling his nose, "That guy...he seem like a spoil guy that believe he has right to take advantage of women." Gi Beom didn't know what happen to that guy.

"Well he cannot go within ten feet of Doctor Kang." Sergeant Choi said, "Major heard that the guy kept on trying to get his gal during that year she mourn for him."

Gi Beom slowly replied, "That's very..."
"I know! It makes you clench your teeth. Surprise that Major didn't plummet him." Sergeant Choi said.

"So what happened?" Gi Beom lean forward.

A quick response from Sergeant Choi, "Lee Chi Hoon."

"Oh! That's Doctor Lee that save..." Gi Beom like that young doctor.

Smiling devilishly Sergeant Choi lean forward once again, "well Doctor Lee mom pulled funding and told the directors mama. Have to say Doctor Kang got a nice sum of money and reassurance that Director Han Suk Wo  wouldn't abuse his power of their family money anymore."

"Wow..." 
Sergeant Choi grins, "Doctor Kang is Doctor Lee son's God Mother. In addition Doctor Lee is a good boy. Took care of Doctor Kang making sure she eat right...he respected our Major." He nudges, 
"Doctor Pyo informed us about it, guess she was worried over, Doctor Kang."

"Well that's a relief." Gi Beom sighs, "at least there is support for those two. Since big brother Dae Young is getting married. I need to keep an eye out for sister in law too."

"Well you hopefully babysit the kids he has to but when are you going to get a girlfriend ?" Sergeant Choi eyes up the baby of their group. "You already level up from Private in that one year and ended up heading the barracks in Uruk."
"I am trying to rise in rank again and besides...Sergeant Choi you ended up scarying me in regard to how I might change due to emotions." Gi Beom admits. 

Sergeant Choi raises his eyebrows and smooth his army cut, "I did no such thing..."

"Okay fine. Big Brother Seo told me what happened to Captain in Uruk when he came back from tagging all of those mines with Doctor Kang." Gi Beom pouts. 

Sergeant Choi shook his head, "Baby..."  

"He was nutty with a sniper rifle that was pointed at Doctor Kang!" Gi Beom believe Captain Yoo at that time was totally enraptured and insane to point a gun at the woman he loves and make heart shape motions on her skin with the scope.

"I admit. Each man reactions oddly, but realize our Major at that time was experiencing the high of love and possibly a good work out." Sergeant Choi was not delicate. 

"I am going to tell Sergeant Im and Sergeant Gong what you said and both of them will tell brother and Major Yoo about what you said...." Gi Beom shook his head, "I learn my lesson not to listen to too many rumors without confirming a few things..."

"You been hanging out with that Nurse Choi Min Ji...again." Sergeant Choi wrinkle his nose with a sigh, "Just because that girl got caught several times in assumptions and all...she is all careful on what she points out."

Gi Beom purses his lips, "Noona is alright. She just learning and doesn't want me to end up in the same position as her...I don't want to die from Brother Seo and Major Yoo because I mouth out something."

Sergeant Choi grins, "You just try to switch the conversation, though...have you ever consider that Nurse Choi...after all Choi is a nice last name hmm?"

"I am still a guy..and my last name is KIM!" Gi Beom stood up and pauses to look back at Sergeant Choi, "You should tell me what sort crazy stuff you did to court your wife...one day, but I do know one thing...I will not collect her hair, nails, or even put a order to keep an eye and stalk the person I end up falling for...." 

It would be several years later that Gi Beom would be eating his words once again. Choi Woo Geun was eyeing the documents and photographs and quirk an eyebrow. "Why...do you got orders to keep track of where Nurse Kim Min Ji is going?"   

Gi Beom clench his teeth and said, "Some guy name Jang keep bothering her even though she is married..." 

"Ah...I see..." Choi Woo Geun cover his lips and nods his head, "We need to teach that man a lesson hmm?"

"Thanks...Sunbae..." Gi Beom echoes.  

4 comments:

  1. I really love this dialog. Miss DOTS. SJ and MY collections on their love ones are so unique.
    Winter: Only you can give us the specialty in writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure...if I am that great dearest. I believe there was another great writer for DOTS...I think her stuff is posted in asianfantics but I cannot seem to read it all haha...because I don't own an account haha.

      Delete
  2. OMG... kkkk.. matamata xray kkk vs audio and sniper kkkk am fond of Kibum too, and now he will be in WGM .. Yatta ! kkkk
    agree with MayL above Prof, your randomness is suggeeeeee datebayo ! :D Doumo !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I need to random more...but I wonder if it annoys people haha

      Delete