Saturday, September 24, 2016

[Bromance FanFic] Na Na's Clothes Chapter 7


Title:  Na Na's Clothes Chapter7
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Wei Qing Yang/ Yang Na Na
Summary: The morning comes and war comes along between two lovers.





 Na Na clothing were a pleasure for Qing Yang to buy for her, already she was looking more prettier and seem to be more comfortable showing her legs. The outfit for today was a black skirt and thought he knew she fear that her faint scar line would show, he would worship her for it gave her a chance to stay with him.

Wei Qing Yang had helped Na Na dress in a comfortable hoodie and the skirt, he pressed lingering kisses on her legs and smooth her hair.

"You are being silly." Na Na echoes.

Qing Yang just kiss her on the cheek, "No, I am not." He tweak her nose with his finger and lead her out and down to the cafe, already seeing how grumpy Uncle Tian was but he lite up when seeing his daughter.

"Na Na, I made you an egg sandwich." Xing Tian was practically sparkling at how adorable his daughter look. "Those clothes look nice.."

"Hmm..." Na Na already biting into her meal and chews, swallowing she stated, "Qing Yang picked them out...I feel he objects to my comfortable clothes."

"I don't think so, but you look nice. I should of thought of replacing a few of your things instead of Guo Lai's items." Xing Tian confesses.

Qing Yang butted in with a coffee, "Uncle don't steal this job from me." He like dressing up Na Na, she was a typical Taiwanese beauty and she reminded him of a doll.

Na Na giggles, "You two are so sweet." She took a bite of the food and hums with pleasure."

Xing Tian lips curve upward and he was going to tease Qing Yang but turn to look at his daughter again noticing a bruise mark on her neck. He blinks several times and noted that it was the shape of a mouth and turn to glances to Qing Yang whom seem indifferent. Then back and he said, "Well I am going to go grab some more of the food I made." He coughs but before leaving he lean closer to Qing Yang."Make sure to cover her neck." He then hurries off.

Qing Yang thought she look nice with his mark on her. Na Na was taking a sip of the coffee goodness but felt lips on her neck licking. She jerk and held back a sound in her throat, "Qing Yang...my dad is..."

"Hmm?" Qing Yang persistently cover the mark with his lips and sucks on it lightly.

"His going to come soon..." Na Na hand shook with the coffee cup in it.

Qing Yang presses a final kiss on her neck and glances into her eyes with a small smirk sliding over his face. "Na Na...."

"Huh?" Na Na look dazed.

"Go upstairs and get that red sweater I have readied in the bag. You also might want to check in the mirror soon...before your dad gets back." Qing Yang gave a teasing look to his girlfriend.

Touching her neck, Na Na winces, "What did you do to me?"

"I took a bite, Guo Lai's Mama...." Qing Yang said but help her out of her chair. She hurried over upstairs and glances in the mirror and yells out in surprise.

Na Na neck was red and black from his mark from the morning time and now. It was a love bite, though it look like she got mauled, she frowns and thought that they would be heading back day after tomorrow and she look like this.

She grab the change of clothes and quickly slid them on pouting on how she thought the other clothes was comfy, but she didn't want her father to have a heart attack. She so needed to get back at Qing Yang.

NANA GROUP CHAT






Yang Na Na: Brother Nuo! Brother Feng!


 


Du Zi Feng: This is a surprise. What's wrong Na Na? Ya Nuo is with me right now.





Yang Na Na: I need your help.





Du Zi Feng: Why don't you ask, Qing Yang?








Yang Na Na: His the reason I need help! He cannot know that I am asking help from you and Brother Nuo.





Du Zi Feng: This is Ya Nuo- What's going on?Also I will use YN for me and ZF for my idiot.
ZF - HEY!









Yang Na Na: His teasing me! He also took a bite on my neck and I now have to war turtle necks to conceal the mark.








Du Zi Feng: How big is the mark?
YN- Ignore my husband.
ZF - HEY I WANT TO SEE. (^-^) My bro gotten bold!





Yang Na Na: It's pretty big. (Insert picture)








Du Zi Feng: ZF-WOW that's pretty big.
YN- What did you tell him to do to her?
ZF-I didn't tell him anything! But what do you need from us?






Yang Na Na: How do I conceal it? Also how can I get back at my boyfriend for this?




Du Zi Feng: ZF-Just bite him back!~
YN - Ignore the child. If I remember foundation makeup can be used to conceal the mark. I have seen Xiao Jing use that method to hide bruises when she bang herself into tables.







Yang Na Na: I don't know what this foundation is...! Remember I was poor! I am still poor.







Du Zi Feng: YN - I will come over next day after to bring some to show you how to use it.
ZF- Though how was it?
YN - ZF! Don't ask her these questions.







Yang Na Na: I want to know how to get him back.







Du Zi Feng: ZF - Tease him with your body.


YN - That is cruel. Men really have it rough.
ZF - You now acknowledge what you have been doing to me?
YN - NO that's just you.





Yang Na Na: Getting back on topic. So what do I do with my body to tease him?



Du Zi Feng: ZF - Wow you really are innocent.
YN - We have establish they all are compare to you, Mr. Experience.
ZF - You are lucky you had me this experience.
YN - Scary.
ZF - I will get you back for this later.
YN - Bring it on.



Yang Na Na: Okay I am going to go now. Thanks for the advise. So bite him and show more affection to him. Got it.



Yang Na Na Log Out

 

DU Yang Nuo Log IN

Du Ya Nuo: You are a very cruel man.






Du Zi Feng: It helps them!







Du Ya Nuo: You are feeding a lamb to a wolf.







Du Zi Feng: I like to think I am helping them along.






Du Ya Nuo: If Na Na is pregnant you get to take responsibility.






Du Zi Feng: I am only responsible for you. At most I help Qing Yang in regard to the wedding and perhaps babysit his kid.






Du Ya Nuo: Sometimes you are too cunning for your own good.






Du Zi Feng: Hence, why I am trying so hard to get you to give me kids!







Du Ya Nuo: Five minutes at your office?







Du Zi Feng: I will be waiting.




Chat Close

<< Chapter [6] 
>> Chapter [8 Rated NC-17 

No comments:

Post a Comment