Sunday, September 18, 2016

[FanFic MLSHR] Moon Lover Scarlet Heart Ryeo One Shot 4 - Unrequited

Title: One Shot 4-Unrequited
Drama: Moon Lover Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Rating: PG-13
Type: Introspective, Angst
Character: 13th Prince Baek-ah
Content: Song taken from translation on YouTube.






I’m looking at you while holding my breath like the world is stopped you can’t see me even like a passing wind. My mind is still toward you. It hurts to love you. I can’t empty my mind and it’s so sad.
Please don’t forget the unstoppable love.


Your eyes are on me like as you know all about my mind. Even if I tried to go away we are tied by our memories. Even if we aren’t at the same place It hurts to love you.


The horrific moment is learning the one woman you love was married to your brother. The worse feeling is always being unrequited the love showered to that woman. You could have hated her. You could have curse the fact she would never be yours. BUT-at least you can see her. You can see her smile at you and touch those soften hands.

Covert those moments between the two of you that you crave. Simply bask in her twinkling light and just breath in the taste of her scent.The frozen what to be not fully there but also not fading away. Then the discovery that Myung-hee was dying that her time was limited and that the painful smile on her face.

He wanted to yell at her he wanted to tell her to stop craving her husband affections and that he was here. Baek-ah hurt so much. The one sided feelings of his was never going to see light and he would no longer see those bright smiles.

Why did Myung-hee act so stupid? Why was he so dumb?

Victims of chemical physical love toward their emotions to those that would never look upon them.


No comments:

Post a Comment