Friday, January 22, 2016

[BromanceFanFic] Letters of Love in a Hopeless Place Chapter 2

Title: Letters of Love in a Hopeless Place
Chapter2
Author: Winterbubbletea
Pairing: Du Zi Feng/Pi Ya Nuo
 


Dear Ya Nuo,

      I love you.  I need you. There is a hunger that is gnawing on my inside and only being able to see you, hear you, touch you, can it be sated for a small amount of time. I feel my insides flair when you are not beside me. Though I can focus on my work, I long for you. This longing is a sickness inside that I do not want ever to fade away. You, simply only you, can help me. 

I know that I reacted rashly. I admit I felt like I was cheating on you. Being caught by you was the worse feeling I ever had inside me. We weren’t together then, but I like to say I am sorry. It won’t happen again. I always feel you were crying and that I was guilty.

The world doesn’t matter to me as long as I have you. Stay beside me, don’t leave me, I want to grow old with you. I want to show you the world. Every moment with you brings me happiness and I cannot help but keep looking at you.

Would you feel the same as I do? I know you suffer concerns from the world opinion, but I don’t care. When you try to leave me, I swore to myself that I would stop you. You are not allowed to leave me.  My threats were serious. I wasn’t kidding, when I said in the future, if you dare to go missing again, I don’t know what else I will do.   

I may make you unhappy. Chaining you with me day in day out you won’t be able to get rid of me. I would lock you to me for life. Is this called obsession? I have lost so much Ya Nuo, but when you came into my life, I felt full again. 

I smile more, you gave me back my father with your gentle kindness, and I cannot help but desire you. You know when sometimes you meet someone so gorgeous and lively, and then you actually talk to them and find out they are dull and not as pretty inside. Then there are other people and you meet then and you think, ‘Not bad, they’re okay.’ 

However, as time goes by and you get to know them and their face just becomes them. Almost like their personality is flooding all over and they don’t just look ordinary anymore, and you keep look and look until they turn into something so beautiful. 

To me you are everything, you are my one, and I am glad I had met you. I am never alone with you beside me. 

So I say once again. Pi Ya Nuo. Be with me! Love me. I am waiting, here right now with my arms wide open. Your happiness is everything to me.
                                                               
                                                                        Yours for Eternity,
                                    
                                                                              Di Zi Feng

<< Chapter 1
Master List

3 comments:

  1. Great flow of affection and emotions. I hope Baron and Megan can read this as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they would. For one they would need to understand english haha

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete