Thursday, January 21, 2016

[BromanceFanFic] Letters of Love in a Hopeless Place Chapter 1



Title: Letters of Love in a Hopeless Place
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Drama: Bromance

Chapter 1
Author: Winterbubbletea

Dear Zi Feng,

How do I express to you these feelings you invoke in me? One day, I am going to wake up and say, I am a woman and yet I cannot right now. 

So many years holding this burden, twenty five years, and yet I cannot tell you this secret. I am being torn apart Zi Feng. Would you still want me? If you know this horrible game that is played because of my fidelity toward my parents. I love them. They want me to live and I understand their concerns, I cannot say that you would ever understand. We all have our own problems and burdens.

You with your family, but I am happy that you are almost complete what with Uncle Du coming back. Yet, I want to express my thanks for your words to me.

I admit I never knew how much you felt for me. The guilt is chewing inside me because of my secrets, I confess. I never felt so much until I met you. I spent years hiding, never getting to close to others.

With you I feel like I am finally living life. The experiences you granted me to new adventures you bring into my black and white world.

You told me you love me. I struggle so hard to not tell you. So I am so sorry. All I can do is reassure you that I will stay beside you, forever. I really want to say I love you too. I really want to show you, with my whole body, mind and soul that I am here. Right here, loving you and being content when you are simply beside me.

You granted me freedom after so long, when you said regardless if I am a man or woman, you don’t care.

Zi Feng. Thank you. I love you.

                                                                                          Pi Ya Nuo

Master List   
Chapter 2

4 comments:

  1. Winter: Looking forward with excitement for your fabulous fanfic on ZF & YN. Enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you very much for your lovely words, May Lim. Are you perhaps the Soompi May_L?

      Delete
    2. Yes. I am May_L in Soompi. Always like BFF members comments and sharings.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete