Sunday, May 22, 2016

[DOTS FanFic] DOTS One Shots 16

Title: DOTS One Shots 16
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Drama: Descendant of the Sun
Characters: Mother Kang, Yoo Shi Jin
Summary: A talk between prospects.



  Ecstatic.

Mother Kang's level of happiness rose to ecstatic when Shi Jin was around. She watches the younger man glances to her unsure but prepare the instant coffee. He was very cute and adorable compare to the other men she has seen.

Han Suk Won was older then her daughter and though he might seem responsible she could feel the spoil feeling when she observe him in the hospital. She sneaks into the facilities to people watch those that might be a threat to her little girl.

As for the boy her daughter has a crush on while being an intern at that time he wasn't exactly the sort she wanted for her daughter. Two doctors would have been nice, but the guy look very needy and with her daughters job that was a doom relationship.

Shi Jin looks like a respectful boy. "Shi Jin-ah..." Mother Kang intones already seeing him stiffen and look to her. "Don't be so stiff with me."

"No...I need to treat Mrs. Kang with utmost respect." Shi Jin stiffens his shoulders and she laughs.

Mother Kang not liking the way the boy was behaving stated, "You don't have to call me Mrs. Kang...or even Gi Ae...just call me mother." She wags her finger lightly, "And I will tell you how to handle my daughter..."

"Why would you?" Shi Jin swallows, "M--Mother.

"Because you understand and don't understand her." Gi Ae said pressing her fingers onto his wrist, "I find you fit as a son in law..."

Shi Jin grew curious, "You wouldn't mind a military son in law?"

"Of course not. You are away just as much as Mo Yeon. Could you imagine how much you would be annoyed with her since she works if you weren't in your job that takes you away?" Gi Ae felt his pulse steady out and she gave a bright smile. "You fit her criteria well and absent makes the heart grows fonder."

"I understand." Shi Jin said feeling his body unwind.

"Though indulge in an old woman's chatters." Gi Ae said manipulatively, "Do you have problems down there? Is that why my daughter isn't heavy with babies?"

Shi Jin chokes and Gi Ae looks disappointed when the pulse under her finger flicker, "So no...First nights together..." She sighs and lets go, "Why ever not?"

Unsure as to Gi Ae behavior Shi Jin finishes making the instant coffee and presenting it to Gi Ae, he could see the seriousness in her behavior, and “I admit I have lain with other woman."

"Oh...I can tell." Gi Ae took the cup he presented to her, "You aren't bad looking and you have this behavior that screams that you have experience." Her eyes gleam, "Is my Mo Yeon not worthy?"

"That's not it!" Shi Jin almost shouted but steadies himself with the counter top. "She is much more...I cannot find it in myself to treat her disrespectfully."

Gi Ae sips the coffee and contemplates the words, "So will you wait till you both get married? My daughter is in her prime now...I don't want her to have nothing of you..."

"Nothing of me?" Shi Jin noted the look from Gi Ae stating he was smart enough to understand and he swallows the bitter taste of the drink to give him a second to think. "You’re scared that like last time I would disappear and she would be devastated?"

"You almost broke her." Gi Ae said, "That informed me of how choke up she is over you..." She flicks her finger and points it at him rudely. "You fight and live day by day...on chance!" She said dryly, "It's a gamble but my daughter picked you."
Shi Jin asked, “If I ask you to marry her would you give me your permission?”

Gi Ae said, “I would, but Shi Jin-Ah…” She said, “You need to convince her to marry you.” She could see the strength that slowly flooded through the younger man’s body.

“Then may I have your daughter’s hand in marriage?” Shi Jin asked.

“Yes.” Kang Gi Ae said, “You are a daft fool if you think I would have said no since I have been telling you to get her knocked up.”

Indeed the conversation was circular, “If she rejects me I will keep trying and if all else fails…” Shi Jin mischievous personality came out, “I will try your way and knock her up as you said…”

“Good boy.” Gi Ae tap his cup with her own and took a sip.
 




2 comments:

  1. Two cheeky people talking about how they would knock the untamed Doctor Kang ahahaha

    ReplyDelete