Tuesday, May 17, 2016

[DOTS FanFic] DOTS One Shots 4

Title: DOTS One Shots 4
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Drama: Descendant of the Sun
Pairing:  Kang Mo Yeon/Yoo Shi Jin

Summary: Least expected from a pet.




The first day the animal had appeared in Mo Yeon house was a day Shi Jin would never forget. He had been relaxing on the doctor’s couch reading a book when all of a sudden the animal had popped up and jumped right on his stomach. 

Shi Jin had immediately jumped up yelling, because even though he liked pets when one that shouldn’t be there popping up out of nowhere, it would be evident reaction of any normal human being. The animal had taken off when he jumped up, and it took him nearly twenty minutes to find the thing again, even in this small little apartment.

When he finally located the animal it was underneath the couch and didn’t want to come out. A chirp from his phone distracted him and he pulled it up to answer.

“If you are at my home I have to warn you. Mom brought in a Giant Angora rabbit to my apartment. She was supposes to look after it for my cousin.” Mo Yeon voice went on with information.

Shi Jin was half listening by now his eyes slid over to the kitchen and noted the large wire cage that he didn’t notice before. “It got loose…”

“Well make sure it doesn’t chew on something it isn’t supposed to eat. Mom told me that it likes hay or carrots. I think I have some carrots left in the fridge. I think my cousin uses its fur when she grooms it to make those nice warm sweaters of hers.” Mo Yeon went on blindly. “I should be back around six. See you! Bye!”

She then hung up.

Shi Jin went to the fridge and pulled out the carrots and knee down to look at the red eyes staring straight at him. He waves the carrots, “Here…bunny..ahhhh!!!”

Five Hours Later.

Mo Yeon arrives back to the house opening the door and walking in, “I am back…”

“Welcome back…” Shi Jin voice came from the kitchen.

Following his voice she glances over and notices his messed up hair and the large black eye he was sporting. “What happen?” She glances toward the noticeable cage that contains a giant white gray rabbit that was chewing on the carrots and hay in its cage. 

Shi Jin grumbled, “I don’t want to talk about it…”

No comments:

Post a Comment