Sunday, May 22, 2016

[DOTS FanFic] DOTS One Shots 20

Title: DOTS One Shots20
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Drama: Descendant of the Sun
Characters: Kang Mo Yeon
Style: 1st person
Summary: To be guided through news and misinformation is absolutely terrifying.





One thing that puzzles me during the news reports of anti-aging cure through that of youth plasma. Now don’t get me wrong the fountain youth is not sticking needles into your arm after draining blood from young kids in hopes to cure yourself of the aging process.

Rather, I believe it is the chemical cocktails that end up decreasing in the human body that rang to the issue and the buildup of toxin to other chemicals that children do not have at our point of life. Blood is a debatable topic and it is scary how people would think that it could cure anything.

Consider this bathing in blood is almost the equivalence of acid and it would because it is in the air attract germs and is not well advised. Sure there are studies that chemical blood of youth a younger mouse transfuses to older mice does prevent Alzheimer, but it is still being studied. The worries I and others have is the demand that might happen to this misinformation.

It would most likely create something like a black market and it worries me to the point where young teenagers and kids like Fatima might be taken and use as blood donors through force for the demands. I do not believe it is wise and it absolutely scares me.

I was tempted to arrange a flight to bring Fatima here since I know her, but I understand that I am unable to save every single person I meet. It requires resources that I myself cannot provide because I am not that rich.

I just hope that further indications toward those of rich men with money don’t set them off in purchase for youth blood. If not then another black market may happen and hopefully it doesn’t end up in death. The human body is able to donate blood every two weeks without detriment to the individual, however I am uncertain if that is healthy for a young child since their bodies are still developing.

I should bring up this concern with Daniel and hope that my thoughts would be taken seriously instead of blown off by the board in Hae Sung Hospital in regards to that announcement through the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment