Wednesday, June 1, 2016

[Bromance FanFic] How To Adjust To Living With A Tomboy

Title: How To Adjust To Living With A Tomboy 
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Drama: Bromance
Pairing: Du Zi Feng/Pi Ya Nuo
Summary: List of what Zi Feng has to do to make his Tomboy wife happy.



1. Make sure there are two closet spaces for her boy clothes and girl clothes.

2. Ya Nuo loves chicken, pork, and sometimes fish.

3. When sleeping the bed where ever we live in has to be a King size. Ya Nuo still rolls around but no matter what I end up as her large teddy bear.

4. When Ya Nuo is unhappy I need to make sure she has a stash of chocolate bars in the side drawers. Woman on menstrual are incredibly scary.

5. Chubby the dog still need his mama. The mutt is bearable after I give him a bone. Otherwise my brand name shoes are chow.

6. New places are a must. Ya Nuo need to see more of the world.

7. Have to get Ya Nuo into a hot spring. Hence the major project to ensure we got our own personal spring. Qing Yang keep giving me strange looks during the planning point of the project.

8. Ya Nuo need exercise have included her into the gym. Felt my adrenaline going up from seeing her take down men.

11 comments:

  1. >.< i want more!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love his list for Ya Nuo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the list can be as limitless as anyone can imagine. But this list already made me smile 😉 Brilliant that you thought about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit to one thing...list are easy to write LOL and I a incredibly lazy.

      Delete
  4. Love all these list!! I guess it is Salmon fish, right?? I want more list....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these list!! I guess it is Salmon fish, right?? I want more list....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There so needs to be a part 2 to this.

    ReplyDelete