Saturday, June 18, 2016

[DOTS FanFic] Texts of Sarang Hamnida Ch 1

Title: Texts of Sarang Hamnida 
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Drama: Descendant of the Sun
Pairing: Yoo Shi Jin/Kang Mo Yeon
Summary: The messages given between a couple of love sick fools.

Chapter 1 Eastern Sun



Big Boss: I just arrived.

Beauty: The department store will keep you for there three months? I will message you and when you have time message me back, got it?

Big Boss: Will do.


Beauty: The consistent music on the radio that is played in the elevator at work is terrible. They should play better music lucky I am gone by then. I ended up doing more surgery. You promise when you get back we will go out together. Remember you promise.

Beauty: I end up seeing Myung Joo. What is going on between her and your pal? That horrific woman, you know that one that I told you about. She almost killed someone today, I think Ji Soo is ready to axe her for accusing her of doing the misdiagnosis. She keep placing the blame on other people. She should just study more instead of being a pain.

Beauty: Time is moving forward and mom says hi. She said when you get back she want to have a drink with you or tea. What did you do to make my mom like you so much?

Beauty: Today I heard music and its the anthem it reminds you of us and our way of life. I feel proud of you and at the same time I miss you very much, so hurry back soon!

Beauty: You stupid fool! Why aren't you answering? is it really busy there that you cannot pick up your phone? Three month is almost up here and not even one message from you.

Beauty: I am getting upset! I am going to go out with other men and get drunk!

Beauty: I feel this is crazy. Even though I heard that you are gone, I cannot help but text your phone. Maybe someone is going to see these messages and think I am a crazy woman and it is all your fault. You liar, you said your job was to survive, I am the moron to believe you.

Beauty: Your boss came along. The one that ranted and rave at me before he look like he misses you even though he was stone face at me the time when they asked me to sign that nondisclosure paper. Do they expect me to talk about the department store? I am not that interested.

Beauty: That kid, Private Kim Gi Beom. That baby of yours ended up graduating from high school, I think seeing me and Myung Joo hurts him so much that he kept on in the military. He does message infrequently, but he went and got station in Uruk. I wonder if over there the memory would be crushing? I think he will carry on his a sweet boy. I bet Dae Young would also be proud of him.

Beauty: I saw Myung Joo she is resilient. I think she is pretending that the letter that was sent to her doesn't exist. I open your letter. If you weren't dead I would have kill you myself. I have been keeping busy to try to move on, but there are moments that I tell myself I am okay and I remember and I start. Don't worry, Ji Soo and the others have been good to me.

Beauty: I am an God Mother to Chi Hoon kid, he told me that he was going to ask you to be the God Father, no not that movie, but since you aren't here, he decided to name Song Sang Hyun the God Father. Even if the guy is older then him.

Beauty: It's been one year, since and I am heading with the U.N to Libya to see you. I hope this would be the day.

Beauty: The weather in Libya isn't as bad as it could be. The people here aren't as sad they living life to the fullest and it remind me of what you possibly fought so hard here for...

(READ)

No comments:

Post a Comment