Saturday, June 4, 2016

[Bromance Taiwan] Bromance OneShot Tales Ch5

Title: Bromance OneShot Tales 
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Drama: Bromance Taiwan
Rating:PG-13
Genre: Drama
Character: Nan Xing Tian, Du Zi Feng, Wang Hang Shen, Wei Qing Yang
Summary: Aftermath of the News Reports.
Author Note: I am getting lazy so short tales will be place into this place.

Chapter 5 Furphy




 The tension was thick in the room as Xing Tian sat observing Zi Feng and Qing Yang. “That reporter has been stalking our cafĂ© for a while.” He sighs and picks up his tea cup and sip it, “Is it because Zi Feng and Ya Nuo has been meeting here more often than not?”

“Uncle Tian.” Zi Feng began struggling.

“I didn’t mention it before.” Qing Yang interrupted, “I apologize, Uncle for not informing you.” He felt abashed for his failure to keep the elder alerted to what was happening. “but I said that the relationship between Zi Feng and Ya Nuo have never been more than a rumor, a furphy put about by Han Sheng to cause discord in the family.”

“Qing Yang!” Xing Tian stated unhappily. “I want to hear this directly from Zi Feng.” He turn his attention to the silent leader. “Well?”

“It is true,” Zi Feng added smoothly, “That there has been a false report given in regards to my relations with my sworn brother.” He shook his head, “I suppose our closeness does appear…deep.” He said, “If anything this report has brought to light my considerable hidden feelings I may…have.”

“Oh?” Xing Tian rub his face, “I don’t have the right to tell you what to do in regards to what you are experiencing, Zi Feng. Since your dad’s disappearance, “He blink his eyes quickly to clear the tears that were quickly forming, “All I can tell you is too be cautious. There are plenty of people that would like to see you fumble around and be brought down.”

“Yes, Uncle Tian.” Zi Feng stated his brow already furrowed in his thoughts. “I will take my leave now.” He gave a nod of his head in courtesy and left.

Qing Yang looks to where the door was swinging and glances back to his Uncle. “It really is Han Sheng.”

“Even if it is—this is a family business that only can be resolved by Zi Feng.” Xing Tian said as he settled down. “All we can do is provided support by finding where the article came from.”

“I understand.” Qing Yang said.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment