Friday, June 3, 2016

[Bromance FanFic] Seeing Double The Trouble Ch 1

Title: Seeing Double Trouble
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Drama: Bromance Taiwan
Rating: R
Genre: Romance
Requested By May Lim
Pairing: Pi Ya Nuo/Du Zi Feng
Summary:   Being a wife to a leader of amusement park didn't mean there weren't strange mishaps that occur in their small knitted family.

Chapter 1 Tangle Away



"Really," I said, "Taipei is becoming over run with tourists, which is great for the amusement park, Zi Feng but it's absolutely terrible for our staff."

My husband settle down his papers and remove the pen from his clench teeth. "True. I heard complaints from Qing Yang in regard to our dearest Na Na's fatigue. Speaking of which, shouldn't you be resting instead of gallivanting around when you are three months pregnant?"

"I am only three months pregnant, not invalid Zi Feng." I spoke with disdain at how protective my husband has become. The sod even line our bedroom with padding on the furniture in fear that I would injury myself.
My silly husband held up his hands in surrender, "I understand your constant reminder that this is a century of innovation and that woman for ages have given birth safely, but indulge in your worrying husband. You my love...are fertile and it is your first pregnancy as well this would be our first child." 
The cad made his way closer to me and I felt flustered by how his voice would lower down. My husband surely did know how to convince I normally call him the silver tongue devil with how articulate his sentenced came out.

We were in his office having our daily meeting and updates. The night before we attended a gala to promote the hot springs that was completed. I have to say that taking a soak did wonders for my feet. 
"Alright, I will key in more breaks and naps if it makes you feel better, however I refuse to take maternity leave until the doctors tell me." I know that my privacy was pretty restricted as Zi Feng wife while being heavy with a child.

"Thank you." Zi Feng said with a twist of his lips, "also don't worry. I have requested more helpers and Qing Yang is volunteering to assist in the park and promotion." I just nod along to his words as I sank down onto the plush settee. 

A yawn was covered up but notice by my shrew husband. "Just lay down for a quick nap here." My husband said as he pointed to the chaise lounge he had installed.
I shook my head but the offer was quite tempting, "you were saying about Qing Yang?" I tried to keep my focus.

"He will be most likely helping Na Na so do not worry too much on her." I makes an unhappy noise when being force to exit the chair to the chaise.

A gleam of amusement and fingers dug into my back I made a few moan of relief, weight isn't a wonderful feeling especially if it is pressed on ribs to spine. "And what about that performer?" I recall that Zi Feng was attempting to acquire a performance from an artist called Bii. The popular rising star was a trend that would aid their marketing l, however it also put a strain on location of an arena for the man's performance and the security needed.

"Like I said..." Zi Feng helped me onto the chaise and slid a blanket around my stomach. "I have it all under control...just take a quick nap..."

Chapter 2

6 comments:

  1. How true that Zi Feng can be the silver tongued guy when person need to be persuaded. I love it. Please continue the adventures of DuPi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* Yeah...he is...makes me want to smack him!

      Delete
  2. It's good that you have resumed writing again. Bromance Part 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bromance part 2? Also I have been writing...just in other stuff haha

      Delete
  3. I love it very much. ZF do love YN very much and still give her so much freedom. YN can't argue with that.
    Winter: you are awesome. Thank you so much. Hugs and kisses. I too have been ready your DOTS stories. All are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should make it look like Zi Feng is the one allow freedome.

      Delete