Wednesday, June 8, 2016

[Entertainer FanFic] Go Ahead and Cry

Title: Go Ahead and Cry
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Drama: Entertainer
Rating:  PG-13
Genre: Angst
Summary: Discover of a song that belongs to your friend and the circumstances of his demise.



I have a load of regrets. The one is the unfulfilled wish that never will be completed. The voice of an angel that I have never heard recorded and that wish to make music together.

Jo Sung Hyun my friend. Why oh why didn't you wait for me? Why did you decide to end your life? Why did this happen? Why was it when I was gone to Moscow your song was taken away and given to Chi Joon Ha?

I run these thoughts through my head after my discover and I realize the pain Sung Hyun must of kill himself from the pain he had felt in his heart. The pain that is most likely beyond what I feel now, because I should have been there to help.

Why? Why did that devil Lee Joon Suk that I originally admire create so much disaster? Why taking away Sung Hyun and even he attempted to take away Han Nuel. He tried to ruin our Han Nuel is it because of fate? Was he scared of what would happen?

I want to kill that bastard. I want to make him pay he took away my friend, and yet I am just as guilty. So this is what it feels like...these mistakes and I am repenting. These secrets upon secret of this dirty industry.

Yet, I feel I was at fault. I should of protected my friend and my chest hurts so badly.

Han Nuel. Did you know Sung Hyun? Your brother is so kind and loving he never look upon me at fault and instead gave me hope. I can see you inside his eyes and I can hear that sweet voice that is so like yours but far unique by itself.

He brings you honor, Sung Hyun-ah. His handing me that piece of paper that you left in that CD gives us hope. We will get them back, Sung Hyun...those songs that you love so badly for that dream of us all working together.

I promise, because the words that you left behind in that song. Go Ahead and Cry is a saving grace to me and Han Nuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment