Sunday, May 1, 2016

[DOTS FanFic] I Think We Are Stupid

Title: I Think We Are Stupid
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Gif Credit: descendants-of-the-sun.tumblr
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Introvert, Advice
Summary: There is something to be said about the bromance between two guys that talk and gossip with one another.




Indeed they are Stupid. The balance when they are together creates a synergy when they are together.

They are both two agents when separate do have their own potency but when together they create a dangerous combination in operations. 

It also meant they both do stupid things.

So when Shi Jin stated he believes they are stupid. 

Dae Young had to agree. "I did try to make a mark on the big tree."

"You didn't even hit it..." Shi Jin curses.

Dae Young eye lid flicker upward, "I did strike but instead I strike myself. I love her but I can understand why her father rather have you."

"Why because I am handsome?" Shi Jin cockily sprouted.

Dae Young shook his head, "no, because your position in the military can advance higher and you will not always be on the front line." He was getting sober and not liking it, "you will one day no longer go on special missions and instead work behind a table writing reports and sending men off to do missions." He shrugged, "whereas I will never leave the military and Continue to not advance and have smaller pay compare to you."

"Yeah, but you got one thing wrong..." Shi Jin huffed.

Dae Young ruffed out, "What?"

Shi Jin said, "You are being stupid...I know you want acknowledgement but to me you already are an honorable man. What man would take so much punishment for a woman? You been transfer around so much that the whole army knows that the General is doing great injustice. So why not stand?"

"Empathy is why...and because I love her." Dae Young lean his head back and look at the glare of the street lamps. "You also don't have much to say too...you struck the tree...”

"Yeah...I also pick a tree that's made out of steel." Shi Jin coughs, "and while hitting it I slice my leg."

"You thought it was a game that’s why you got hurt..." Dae Young said, "That doctor...isn't one to play games. Remember she is no nonsense because of her job. She also is older in spirit and wants more than a fling. Did you think she would be a part time relationship?"

Shi Jin said, "I didn't realize how much I would end up thinking about her."

"Even though I am running away... It doesn't mean I never stop thinking of Myung Joo." Dae Young echoes. "The question is...can you make a mark on the steel tree with persistent and once you do...do you continue to want to stay with it? If not...let her go and never look back if she isn't the one. You do more injustice to her and yourself if you aren't serious."

Shi Jin throat flexes, "Even if I am serious...she is so calm and won't show me an ounce of interest."

"That's where you are wrong you incorrigible moron." Dae Young always felt like a counselor with his superior. "What is she?"

"A Doctor...sometimes she like a female me..." Shi Jin echoes.

"But she also a woman that works and thinks just likes you." Dae Young said, "She also in her position as a leader will not show interest because of control."

"You think she likes me?" Shi Jin asked.

"If you are asking me this question you are an idiot." Dae Young huff getting up slowly, "She is affected by you but most likely she hates you don't communicate with her. I and Myung Joo even though we lack communication we still have our way...and though I am the bastard that runs away. She knows I love her."

"Then?" Shi Jin asked.

"I have never said I was going to let her go...I never said we are broken up...but I will go where the Commodore wants me to go until he accepts me." Dae Young said, "Because Myung Joo is worth it. You on the other hand...should decide if...Doctor Kang is a serious relationship or not...you also have to consider how to make it work if...she is...." He then adds, "I think she is worth it because you wouldn't have disobeyed orders to ensure she wouldn't have broken her vows and been in trouble if...that man died..." Then with a wave he walked away headed back home.

Shi Jin always hate when Dae Young got serious but it was an attractive quality of his comrade. When he spoke it was to hit one by one the target. He identifies the issue that made Shi Jin waver over. 

Swallowing he brought up his phone and turn it on. Flicking to his contacts he stares at the image icon of a photo he manages to take of Mo Yeon sleeping in her tent. "Are you the one?"

His finger lingers then flicks the back button to click on another icon. He press the green button to dial and held the cellphone to his ear, "Hello...father...can we talk?"
@Copyright Winterbubbletea 2016
<a href="http://winterbubbletea.blogspot.com/2016/03/master-list-descendant-of-sun-dots.html">Master List DOTS</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment